Chapter 31

No ones pov

Lauren fixed herself up and walked back up to Mani. "Sorry babe I had a phone call but we can continue." She nodded and walked up to Lauren and pushed her against the wall and kissed her. Lauren wasted no time kissing her back. She slide the robe off of Normani and started to kiss her neck. She gave her about 4-5 hickeys before pushing her down onto the bed. Lauren cupped normani's breast before taking one into her mouth. Normani tangled her hands into Lauren's head and pulled her closer to where she needed Lauren's tongue the most. Lauren slide off normani's underwear with her teeth and started to tease Normani.

Lauren's pov

I decided to tease Normani so I started biting and kissing her thighs. "Ugh. Baby please I need you."

I decided to stop and dive right in. I started licking up and down slit. I then stuck two fingers in her and she screamed. I shut her up by kissing her. "You like when I fuck you hard with my fingers."

"Fuck...ye-yes I love it."

"Then you will love it more with my big dick inside you."

"Fuckkkkkkk. I'm coming." Mani yelled and i pulled out.

"Open up." She opened her mouth and I stuck my fingers in her mouth. She moaned and sucked my fingers. I pulled my fingers out kissed her. I felt her hands roaming down my stomach until she came in contact with my belt on my pants. She undid my belt and pulled my pants down along with my boxers. She kissed down my stomach and got off the bed and on her knees and started to suck my dick. She bobbed her head up and down faster and faster.

"Fuck yes baby. Just like that." She rubbed my balls I knew I was going to cum soon.

"Fuck baby. I'm close." She took that as a key and bobbed her head faster and then I shot my thick ropes of cum into her mouth and she swallowed all of it. I pulled her up and threw her on the bed. "You ready for this big dick baby."

"Mmhh. Yes baby. Stick that big dick in my pussy. Stretch it out and fuck me like you've never fucked me before."

I lined my dick up with her entrance and slammed in. I fucked her in every way I can. All you heard were out moans, the sound of the headboard hitting against the wall and skin slapping against each other.

"Fuck I'm coming baby."

"Fuck. I'm not to far behind."

Normani came first and then I shot my thick ropes into her pussy. 'Damn I hope I get her pregnant.'I thought.

"I see you got what you want babe."

I pulled out and she moaned.

"Yea baby. I missed this and I missed you."

"I missed this and I missed you too baby," I laid next to her and she cuddled into me. "I love you baby."

"I love you too."