Chapter 30

Lauren's pov

*3 weeks later*

Yesssssss. I finally get to go home. Dinah got to leave a week before me. She only ended up with a broken arm. She had a few cuts on her face but other than that we are both ok. Me and Mani have been better than ever. We haven't had any fights in the last three weeks and I'm thankful for that. I'm putting my clothes in my bag when I feel someone jump on my back. I turn my head and see who it is. "Hey babe," I say while giving her a kiss. 

"Hey baby. You are coming home today," she said squealing. I started laughing.

"Babe calm down you can celebrate and do whatever u want when we get home."

"Mmh. Whatever I want huh," she said smirking.

I walked up and whispered in her ear lowly "whatever," I then backed away and continued, "but we are going out to eat with Dinah and Ally so." She huffed and walked out of the room. I laughed at her and went back to putting my stuff in my bag. Once I was finished I walked out of my room and went down to the lobby. When I entered I saw Ally and I dropped my bag and hugged her. "Ally I missed you."

"I missed you to Lo. I'm sorry I wasn't able to come visit you. The day before all of this happened I flew back home cause my mom needed me and when I found out I tried to fly back or but my mom wouldn't let me."

"It's ok Ally. You are here now, " I see Dinah siting in the chair on her phone, as usual. "So how bout we all go out for dinner," once I said dinner Dinah's head popped up.

"We getting food dawg. I'm in." We all laughed and walked out of the hospital.

"Hey Mani. Can u make a quick stop a my house before we go get something to eat I need to grab something." She nodded and drove to my house.

I got out ran to the door unlocked it and ran to go get my phone hoping Normani didn't see anything on my phone while I was in the hospital. I looked on my phone and saw 23 missed calls from Lucy, 45 texts and 1 text from Camila. Why did she text me?  I will check all of it after we eat. I hear the Normani honk the car and I run downstairs locked the door and ran to the car.

We ended up at this restaurant that I never heard of but it looked cool. We sat down and our waitress comes. We order our food and then start a small conversation.

"So Ally how was being back home like."

"It was great. You know I miss my family and my old friends from my old school but it didn't feel right being away from y'all."

"Aww ally well shit u ain't miss much."

"Did u know Lauren was a vampire," Normani whispered to ally and Dinah.

"Yea we been knew we kinda walked in on her you know munching," Dinah said laughing.

We continued talking and then our food came out. We are and I can say this food was delicious. Not better than the food I regularly eat but it's a plus. I won't mind coming back.

I pay for the bill and Ally leaves the tip which means next time we go out it's on Dinah and Normani. We drop ally and Dinah off and me and Mani head back to my place. She parked the car and quickly got out running into the house. I was confused but shrugged it off. I walk upstairs and walk into my room and all Mani is in is my robe. She walks up to me "you didn't forget about what u said earlier now did you," she said while running her hand up and down my arm giving my chills. "No never babe, but let me get something real quick and we will continue." She nodded and let me go I ran downstairs to get my phone and check it I read all the texts and then called Lucy. We had a few words to say to each other and that ended up with me throwing my phone against the wall. All I wanna do is make love to my girlfriend and she wants to fuck it up. Fuck it imma still do it no matter what Lucy says.

Should I do a smut next chapter??