Chapter 27

Lauren's pov

It's been 2 weeks since Normani talked to me. I let her take the bed and I took the couch. I don't blame her I put her through a lot of shit and I feel bad. She doesn't deserve this or me.

Text between Dinah and Lauren.

Lauren:DJ

Dinah: Yea Laur?

Lauren: I think I need to break up with Normani

Dinah: what why

Lauren: I've put her through a lot of shit she doesn't deserve nor need to go through. This situation with Lucy has gone way too far and I don't want her to get hurt again. She hasn't even talked to me for two weeks straight. Idk what to do

Dinah: first of all don't break up with her sort things out and try to talk to her.
Second of all don't ever text me about your problems

Lauren: well shit ok damn bye

Dinah: no Lauren im sorry
Dinah:I'm sorry
Dinah: Laur
Dinah: you can't ignore me
Read

I put my phone down and walk upstairs to me and manis room. Well manis room for two weeks.

"Mani," I said while knocking.

"Come in."
I walked in and Normani was sitting in the bed watching tv.  She looked at me and said harshly "what do u want." Ouch

"I umm I just wanted to talk to you but I guess you don't want to so umm bye," I said while closing the door and going downstairs. I said fuck it in my head grabbed my leather jacket my helmet and went to my motorcycle. Before I put my helmet on I looked up at the window and saw Mani looking out at me.

I shook my head out my helmet on started the motorcycle and left. I didn't know where I was heading too but I just drove. Next thing I know I was at Dinahs house.

I parked and got off and went to the door. I heard yelling and then something break. Since I had a key to the door I opened the door and saw dinahs bf trying to punch Dinah. I walked over to him grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and punched him in the face. He fell to the ground and I ran to Dinah.

She had blood on her face and her eyes won't open so I called 991 once I got off the call I felt something on the back of my head, pain and then I saw darkness next.

Sorry guys for taking a long time to update