Chapter 37

Normani's pov

Taylor and Tyler's cries in the baby monitor woke me. I shook Lauren to get up but she wouldn't budge. Groaning I stood up and went to the guest room. I grabbed Taylor and Tyler and walked downstairs and put them in their chairs. I went to the fridge to get their milk and went back to them to give it to them. I turned around and screamed when I saw Lauren standing behind me.

Lauren why would u do that." I said smacking her arm.

"I didn't think I was gonna scare you," she laughed. "Aww look at my babies," she said walking over to them.

They looked up and smiled and started waving their arms around. She pecked both of their foreheads and wakes over to me. "Thanks baby."

"No problem. I had no chose. Your ass wouldn't wake up."

"Oh I was awake. I just wanted to see if u would be a good parent."

"I'm an excellent parent."

"Yes u are," she said leaning in to kiss me.

We ended up making out until the doorbell rang. Lauren walked to the door and opened it. I heard a series of hey's then the door closing. I look over and see Dinah and ally walking up.

"Awww look at my babies," Dinah said waking over to them and playing around with them.

"You know. Looking at them babies you wouldn't even think they were Lauren's," ally said.

"I said the same damn thing at he damn hospital," Lauren said laughing and walking over to Dinah and the kids. "But I still love them and I love their baby momma," she said kissing their cheeks then kissing Dinah's cheek.

"So how was school."

"It was alright. Wasn't as fun without y'all two there."

"I mean I wouldn't have left if y'all would have gave me my damn seat back."

"But I don't want my Smallz to go back there with her. What if she tries to do the same thing to ally to what she did to Mani."

"Then we stop her before she does. We know what she's capable of. I know what she's capable of. I have a plan."

"Lauren whenever u say I have a plan it's never good."

"Babe this is a good plan."

"What is it Ralph."

"Ok so Ariana started telling me about how she had this stuff in her house and she uses it for her pleasure on other people and she also has a room where she kidnaps people. Soooo if I get her to fall for me well I mean that's not gonna be hard and get me to come to her house I could find a way to stop her from trying to do it to one of y'all or you Mani again."

"That's not that bad," Ally said.

"Yea it isn't," Dinah added.

"Mani," they all said.

"So basically u are telling me for the next probably 2 weeks u aren't gonna hang out with us. I would be able to do anything with you."

Lauren stared walking closer to be and she grabbed my hand. "Babe. Even if I won't be there, u see this," she said motioning to the necklace and ring she got me with my birthstone on it for our anniversary, " u look at this and remember that I'm always there for you. I promise I won't do anything with her. I swear."

"You promise."

"I promise. I'm 100% sure I won't do anything. Oooooo Wait."

"What?" Me, Dinah and ally said.

"Knowing arianna she isn't easy to fool. So I'm going to have to kiss her and stuff show her off at school and stuff."

"No. No I can't do this. I don't want u to do this."

"Babe you want this all to end," I nodded, "then let me do this. I've known her since kindergarten. She trusts me. This will be easy babygirl. She will be in jail in less than 3 weeks."

"Ok u are not leaving this house tonight," she gets closer to my ear, "I'm getting some Jauregui jr. before u have to do your thing with Ariana ."

I moaned lowly and backed up.

"Do y'all not realize there are kids in here."

"They leaving soon. Your moms coming to get them in an hour. So u can spend some time with them. Imma watch a movie," Lauren said walking to the couch and jumping on it.

"Lauren what did I tell you about jumping on the couch."

"Hush my show is on."

'Gosh I can't stand her' I said in my head rolling my eyes and walking to go sit down next to her cuddling into her and going to sleep.