Chapter 40

Gonna be a very short chapter

*Arrives at mall*

Lauren's pov

I arrive park my car, turn it off and me and Normani get out. I walk over to her and holds her hand and starts walking into the mall. She drags me to a couple of stores she wanted to go to. We walk into another store and I follow her while she looks at all the clothes.

"Babe don't you think you have enough clothes?" I say gesturing to all the bags in my hand and on my arms.

She laughs and says "Babe, you never have to many clothes. So to answer your question. Nope." I chuckle and then I hear my name. I turn around and see's my first girlfriend. She starts walking towards me and I just stand there.

"Hey Lauren."

"H..hi Sara."

"How are you?" She says and starts getting closer to me.

"I'm uhh I'm good. What are you doing here. Didn't you move to Oregon?"

"I did. I came back to visit my grandmother." I nod and turns around and sees mani staring at us.

"Who's this?" Normani asks me and I just stare at her.

Normani's pov

I am looking for more clothes when I hear Lauren's name being called. I turn and look and sees a girl walking over to her.

"Hey Lauren."

"H..hi Sara."
'Why is she stuttering.' I say in my mind

"How are you?" This so-called Sara asks and she starts walking closer to Lauren and I start getting mad.

"I'm uhh I'm good. What are you doing here? Didn't u move to Oregon?" Lauren asks and starts to move back a little bit and I smirk.

"I did. I came to visit my grandmother." Sara says and Lauren turns and looks at me and I smile at her.

"Who's this?" I say and she doesn't say anything. I look at the girl. "Who are you?"

She smirks and says, "I'm Lauren's ex-girlfriend. Who are you?"

I laugh and says , "I'm Lauren's current girlfriend."

"You sure took a downgrade Lauren," she says and looks me up and down and laughs.

Lauren turns around and looks at her. "Ha. That was funny. I took an upgrade," she turns around and looks at me, "a great upgrade," turns back to Sara, "so no Sara, I didn't have a downgrade I mean you were my first girlfriend and there were many more girls after you. And I finally found the right one. So now if you would excuse us. I would like to spend time with my lovely girlfriend."

She groans and rolls her eyes and walks away and Lauren turns around and looks at me. "Awww baby. That was so cute."

She laughs and kisses me. I kiss her back then pulls away. "Thank you Lo."

"I'm always gonna stick up for you babygirl."

I smile and turns around and keeps looking around. We stay at the mall for another hour and leaves. We see it's dark so we go home and goes to bed.

'Knew today was gonna be interesting'