Chapter 21

Sorry I haven't been updating that much been super super busy. Sorry for that really but enjoy.
----------------------------------------------

Normani's POV

When I heard the scream I ran back inside. All the other doors were closed but Lauren's. I ran into her room and saw the two people I walked past with black hoodies on. One had a knife in his hand and the other one was just holding Lauren down.

"Get the fuck off of her. Right now!"

"You should be careful to who you are talking to." Said the one guy while taking his hoodie. I gasped.

"Br-Brad what are u do-doing?" I stuttered.

"I came to take back what's mine and if I can't have her," he started twirling the knife around in his hand. "Then no one can have her."

"Why what did she ever do to deserve all this."

"She left me! She left me and never came back. I waited for days, weeks but she never ever came back."

"Maybe she never wanted to be with you in the first place. Maybe she never loved you enough to stay with you. Have u ever thought about that. Ever thought about someone's else's feelings and not just yours all the damn time. Lauren is a kind ass girl and doesn't deserve your bullshit you've been giving her. Now I'm gonna ask you once and ask you nicely. Will you please get the fuck away from my girlfriend."

"No. No im not leaving until I get what's mi-

"What if she doesn't want you back your gonna take her life away just because of that?" I said cutting him off "That's just fucked up dude. Just because u don't have a life doesn't mean you can go and fuck up other people's lives." He looked down and the knife, looked at me then looked at Lauren.

"What you just gonna listen to her. Let her get into your head?" The other guy said his hoodie still on.

"We can't just take her life. I mean she has a future ahead and I never wanted to become like this. I NEVER WANTED TO BECOME THIS WAS UNTIL YOU FORCED ME. I TRIED TO LIVE MY OWN LIFE, BUT YOU CAME AND RUINED IT. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS ROOM RIGHT NOW!"

"You can't tell me what to do," he said growling.

"I don't give a flying shit take the tape off her mouth and get the fuck out of here. NOW!"

The mysterious guy took the tape off Lauren's mouth and ran out the room. Brad started walking towards Lauren.

"Oh hell naw. Back away from her."

"I just want to see her one more time before I go."

"Ok." He started walking towards her until I cut him off. "Wait. Put the knife down first."

He nodded set the knife down and walked up to Lauren.
"I'm sorry Lauren for all the shit I put you through and I hope you have a better life with Normani. I know I've been a huge bitch to you in the past but I've changed and I'm never gonna hurt u again. I hope you get better and make sure you tell Normani you're secret. Can't hide it forever."

He walked over to me and said "I'm sorry for what I put y'all through. I will get out of y'all life forever. I promise."

And with that he was gone and never came back. Just like he promised.