Chapter 12

Lauren's pov
"Look stop arguing Normani you can't be mad that me and Dinah are dating. You didn't want anything to do with me after we pranked you and you ignored me for what seemed like forever."

"Ok yea I ignored you but you shouldn't have pranked us like that especially me since I am you girlfriend or it seems like was. But Lauren I still like you and I never intended to get mad at you. I'm just very protective. You know that."

"Yea I know that but it was April fools day. That is what that day is about. Pranking people. And you ignoring me and taking my friends with you really hurt me. Did you ever think about how I felt when you walked out that door."

"Look Normani I know you like Lauren and all that other stuff but you can't expect her to take you back so easily after what you did."

"She took you back and you stole her from me."

"I ain't steal nobody currently y'all weren't dating so I didn't steal her from you. Maybe you should learn the difference of stealing something or taking what was never yours."

"Dinah calm down we don't need you and Normani getting into a fight. I've already had to deal with fights for the past 6 days. So I will tell u this once and one time only don't let me see or hear y'all to were fighting. If I do Dinah we are breaking up and I'll never talk to either of y'all."

"Ok we are sorry," Normani and Dinah said at the same time. We walked back into class but I pulled Normani back.

"After school come to my house we have things to talk about." She nodded and walked back into the classroom. I fixed myself then walked back in.

*skip to Lauren's house*

'Knock knock' I heard at the door. I went to answer it and Normani was standing there. 'Damn she look fine asf.' I thought in my head.

"Umm.... come in." She nodded and walked in and sat on the couch. Good times we had on that couch.

"Umm.... so what I wanted to say was I'm sorry for being rude to you at school today. You know I still like you and always have and always will."

"Then tell me why you are dating Dinah then."

"I'm dating Dinah cause I did have feelings for her but they were never as big as my feelings for you. She told me you wanted nothing to do with me and that you basically hated me."

"I could never hate you Lo. I might have been mad at you but I would never hate you. You are my world I don't know what I would do without you in it." After Normani said that there were tears coming out both of our eyes.

"Look mani in very very sorry is there anyway you can forgive me?" I asked kneeling in front of her.

"Yes. I'm sorry Lo, but if you want to get on the same track again you have to do me a favor." I nodded. "Break up with Dinah tomorrow." I was shocked but then nodded to cover it up.

"Can I at least get a kiss haven't had one from those soft lips in a long time?" She nodded and I leaned forward to attached my lips onto hers. I stood up and she jumped on me.i quickly grabbed her legs and wrapped them around my waist.

I carried her upstairs and set her down on the bed. "Are you sure you want to do this." She nodded and smiled. "I'm sure."

I took of her shirt and undid her bra. "Damn you so beautiful mani." I attached my lips to her right nipple while rubbing her left. She moaned loudly. 'Those moans made gonna be the death of me.' I thought. I gave her left nipple the same attention I gave her right. "Laur st-stop teasing." I kissed down her stomach and stopped at the waistband of her pants. I looked up and she nodded. I pulled down her pants along with her underwear. "Damn mami you all wet for papi aren't you." She nodded and blushed. "Always for you daddy." I felt my dick get harder when she called me daddy. I started placing open mouth kisses on her thighs. I then felt hands in my hair pulling me up.

I ran my tongue up and down her wet pussy, then started to suck on her clit. "Mmhhh. Lauren I-i nee-need more." I hummed and she moaned loudly. I hen plunged two fingers into her and she was then out of control. I started to go faster and faster if that was even possible. "I'm bout t-to com-come Laur." "Come for daddy, baby." After I said that I felt a gush on my hand and I knew I made her come hard.
"Mmhhh. You turn Lo." I took off my pants and my shirt and was left with a bra and boxers. Normani crawled over to me and pulled down my boxers. My eleven-inch cock sprung out and hit my stomach. By now Normani was drooling. She grabbed it with her hand and ran her tongue up and down my dick. Without hesitation she took every inch inside her mouth and bobbed her head up and down. "Fuckkkkk yea, just like that." Her hands went from my stomach to her balls and started rubbing them. "Fuckkkk keep doing that I'm bout to come baby." Two minutes later my load came out and Normani ate it all.

"Get up let me fuck that right pussy." She crawled onto the bed and laid down. She spread her legs open and my dick started to get harder seeing her glistening pussy in front of me. I grabbed my member and ran it up and down her slit. Without telling her I plunged my 11-inch cock deep inside her. She screamed so I shut her up by kissing her deeply. As I pounded into her all you could hear is skin slapping and the headboard banging against the wall. "You like me pounding into you tight little pussy don't you." She only nodded so I gave her a slap on her butt. "Answer me," I demanded. "Yes, Yea daddy. I love it. I-it fe-feels s-so goo-good. I knew she was close when her walls got tight around me. I thrusted harder and harder and kept hitting her g-spot. She kept moaning loudly and screaming. "Yes Lauren I'm coming." Her walls tightened around my cock and then she came and came. I then came and thick white ropes of come shot out of my dick into her. She moaned when she felt my come inside her.

I slumped next to her and she instantly cuddled into me. "Babe remember break up with Dinah tomorrow or this will never happen again."

"I got you babe. I'll do anything to get back together with you." I felt her nod against my neck then place a kiss there. Few minutes later I heard soft snores and that makes me fall asleep.

'Man I think I'm in love.' I thought before going to sleep.

Not really good at writing smut tried to  make up for the time Dinah interrupted them. I'm also writing a new book. It's a Lauren/you book.