Chapter 24

Lauren's pov

I woke up a couple hours ago cause I was so excited for this date. It's been so long since I've actually talked to her. I can say yesterday was an it awkward at first then after she asked me to go on a date with her it was smooth sailing from there. I heard my phone ding and o had a text message.

From Mani😍💦: picking u up at 12 be ready
To Mani😍💦: Ok see u soon

I looked at the time is was 11:30. I got in the shower and got dressed. I put on a white shirt, leather jacket, jeans and my black and white vans. By the time I was finished doing my hair it was 12. I looked at my phone and it was a text from mani saying she was here. I grabbed my phone and keys and walked out the house. I got into the car and mani drove off.

"Hey mani."

"Hey lo," she said smiling.

"Where are we going."

"It's a surprise." I groaned.

"You know I hate surprises." She laughed and said we are here.

I got out the car and noticed we are at my favorite park. We continued to walk and i then saw there was a picnic set up.

"Awww. Mani u did this all for me."

"Anything to get u back lo," she said walking up to me and giving me a kiss. I wasted no time kissing her back. She pulled away smiling. We sat down, ate and talked for a good 15 minutes, then we took a walk. She slipped one hand into mine and wrapped the other around my arm and leaned into me. I smiled and we continued to walk in complete silence. I stopped and turned to look at mani.

"Ok so ummm mani can I ask u something?"

"Anything."

"Will you like to be my girlfriend again. I know I messed up in the past and kept stuff from you but I promise I won't do that ever again. I can't afford to lose u again. I lost u once and that was the biggest mistake I made. Ever."

"Aww. Lo that was so thoughtful. Of course I will be your girlfriend again."

We both leaned in and kissed. I felt them sparks again and I was happy. We kept kissing till someone interrupted us. I pulled away and looked at who it was.

"Lu-Lucy." I choked out.

"Yes Lauren. It's me and I'm back," she said while smirking.

"What do u want," I said growling lowly.

"I came back to get what's mine. And that's you." She said walking closer. And dragging her hand down my arm.

"Lauren. Why aren't u moving away from her."

"I can't mani."

"Your a vampire what is she to you. How come you can't move."

"Cause she's also a vampire but a hybrid of a vampire and witch. She cast a spell on me probably to make me not move."

"Of course I did u know me so well Lauren." She leaned in and leaned swiped her tongue over my earlobe and dragged her hand down and grabbed my crotch. I groaned lowly.

I heard mani struggling and she couldn't move nor breath.

"Wait. Wait. Leave mani out of this. It is between u and me don't bring her into it." Lucy groaned but nodded. I looked over at mani and yelled run. She took off Lucy kissed me. I didn't kiss back at first then she did something and I started kissing her back. I heard someone scream as I looked up and saw Dinah.

"Wait Dinah. This isn't what it looks like."

"It looks like your kissing another girl while talking to mani about getting back together."

"Dinah I can't stop. If u just listen to me I'll explain everything later."

I was finally able to move and I looked around and Lucy was gone. That bitch.

"Dinah do me a favor and look for mani. I have some business to do." She nodded and ran to her car and pulled out her phone. I took off the other way into the woods know Lucy came this way. Ughhh I really hate her did she have to come back now.