Chapter 46

Normani's pov

I wake up and feel strong arms around me. I turn around and see Lauren peacefully sleeping. I slowly get out of her hold and gets in the shower. When I get out I put on my clothes, brush my teeth then goes to wake up Lauren.

"Wakey wakey baby," I say while shaking her. She groans and turns her body. I shake her some more and she slowly opens her eyes.

"Ugh whattt."

"Get up. We still have school goofy. Get in the shower and get dressed I'll make us some breakfast." She smiles kisses my cheek then goes to the bathroom. I go downstairs and start to make breakfast. Right when I finish Lauren comes downstairs and I make her plate.

"Thanks baby," She says while taking the plate then leaning in and pecks me on the lips.

"No problem," I say then I make my plate then sits down across from her. We eat and talk then I look at the time and tells her we have to leave. She goes downstairs into the garage to pick a car and I go upstairs to grab our bags and my phone. I go to the garage and see's she picked her white BMW.

When we get to school, I give her her bag and we meet up with Ally and Dinah.

We all say our Hi's and I hug Dinah and Ally and we go to our lockers. Ally and Dinah went to their class early saying something about a project they have to do. I was about to turn and talk to Lauren when I hear my name being called. I turn around and see this guy who I have a class with.

"Hey Trevor."

"Hey Mani," he says while looking me up and down and I hear Lauren scoff behind me, " I was wondering, would you like to be my partner for our History project?"

"Yea sure," I say and he smirks and says ok and walks away. I turn around and look at Lauren, "What's wrong with you."

"He wants you," she says it likes its the most obvious thing in the world.

"No he doesn't"

"Mani, he came over here eyeing you up like your a piece of candy or something." I didn't feel like arguing with her so I said ok and walked away to my class. 'Always so fucking Jealous' I thought as I left Lauren at her locker.

Lauren's POV

When Mani left, i stood there confused. I shook my head and closed my locker.

"Trouble in Paridise?" I heard someone say and I turn around and see my friend and neighbor, Kehlani.

I chuckle and nod, "Yea, Trevor came over to ask her if she wanted to be his partner for their project and he was eyeing her up."

"Don't stress it Laur. You know she only wants you."

"I know, but you already know I don't like him Lani...Especially after what happened last year." She patted my shoulder and smiled.

"Everything will be fine," she says then walks to class. I sigh and walks to my art class that I have with Mani. I look in our regular seats and sees that she's not sitting there but sitting next to someone else. I shake my head and sits down. I go to the front grabs my art project sits back down and works on my project. Art and Music are the only two subjects I actually like, every other subject can suck my dick.

I put my headphones in, tune everyone out and continues to do my art work. As time goes by I start to see people putting their projects back and I look at my phone and sees that class is almost over. I put all my stuff away and takes my project to the front. The bell rings and I turn around and see Trevor waiting at the door for Mani. She walks over to him and they leave. 'She's not serious right now is she' I think to myself and walks out of class. My next class is English and I decide to skip it and heads to my car.

I roll the windows down a little and rolls a blunt. I smoke it and then I hear a knock on my window. I look over and see's Lani. I unlock the car and she gets in.

"You ok Lo?"

I shrug, "Mani has been all up on Trevor and hasn't been talkin to me, I just needed to smoke to get over this stress ya know?" I say while looking at her.

"Yea definitely, I'm here for you if you need me," she says while smiling and I nod my head and keeps smoking.

"Wanna hit?" I ask while holding the blunt over to her, she smiles takes it and takes a hit of it and hands it back to me. We keep smoking then the bell for lunch rings and we leave my car and walks back into school. I walk into the lunchroom and see Trevor sitting in my seat next to Mani. I chuckle looks at Lani and shakes my head. We walk past the table get our lunch and sits down at a different table.

"First she agrees to do a project with him, then she just lets this man take my seat?" I sigh and runs my hand through my hair.

"Don't stress it Lo, it's probably nothing."

I turn around and see's Trevors arm around Mani and she's smiling. 'So just fuck Lauren I see'

"She ain't even worried or looking for me," I look back at Lani, "fuck this," I slam my hand against the table stand up and walks out the cafeteria.

'I can't fucking believe this bitch' I get in my car and drives around the city.

Dinah's POV

Me and Ally get to lunch and see's a Normani without a Lauren, but with a dude. We sit down at the table.

"Hey mani."

"Hey Dj, hey als," she says then goes back to talking to Trevor. I look at Ally and lifts my eyebrow up.

"Where is Lauren?" She doesn't look at us and shrugs. I look up and see's Lauren walking into the cafeteria with Kehlani. Lauren being Lauren everyone was looking at her. Everyone expect for Mani. She was too busy with Trevor to notice Lauren even walking in. Lauren stops looks at our table, mostly Normani and Trevor, shakes her head and keeps walking.

I look over and ally and whispers, "what happened between them?" Ally shrugs her shoulders. A couple minutes go back and me and Ally are talking and we look up and see's Trevors arm around Normani and she's laughing and smiling.

I look up and Lauren is leaving the cafeteria. I shake my head and looks at Mani, "what's ur problem?"

"What do you mean?" She turns and looks at me.

"First you let this wannabe be all up on you, then you don't even notice your OWN girlfriend walk in here let alone her just leaving. So what the fuck is your problem."

"Dinah calm down," Ally says while grabbing my hand.

"It's none of your fucking business. So just leave me the fuck alone."

"Whatever Mani. Your gonna see, fucking with Lauren is something you don't want to do," I shake my head grabs my bag and stands up, "Ally let's go," she stands up and we leave.

'I can't believe that bitch'

Hey guys!!!! I'm sorry I've been absent for awhile but I'm back. I'm gonna focus on this story and this story will have a sequel.

What should happen between Lauren and Normani?

Should Lauren and Kehlani mess around with each other?

Is Normani going to cheat on Lauren with Trevor?