Chapter 39

Laurens pov

I woke up with the thought still on my mind. Maybe we could all apply to the same college and have Dinah's Mom take care of them why we are away. I started thinking about it more when I felt movement next to me then a kiss on my cheek. "Baby what are u thinking about."

"How u know I'm thinking about anything."

"Babe we have been together for like a year now I know when your thinking about something. Plus I can hear your brain."

I laughed a bit, "Just thinking about what u said yesterday."

"About separate ways?" I nodded. "I don't want us to go our separate ways it was just something I asked ok?"

"What if we all apply to the same college. Me u Dinah and ally. We can have Tyler and Taylor stay with Dinah's Mom while we are at college and can visit them on holidays."

"That's a great idea babe. When we we talk about this to them." 

"Monday. Today and tomorrow is about me and u ok?"

"Ok. So what are we gonna do today?"

"Well I was thinking we can go to the mall and then go out to eat."

"Yayy shopping. Haven't been shopping in a while."

"Babe u went last week. By yourself."

"Ooo yeaaaa. U didn't want to go so I went. Not my fault," she said while laughing into my shoulder.

"Ok imma get in the shower u go make breakfast."

Normani got up out clothes on and walked downstairs while I went to to get in the shower.

I got out the shower put my clothes on and walked downstairs.

"Babe what did I tell u about all black."

"You know black is my go to color. Can't stop me from wearing it," I said shrugging and going to sit on the counter.

"Babe get yo ass off the counter."

"Make me," I said smirking and looking at her.

"Ugh I don't have time for your foolishness imma go get in the shower don't eat all the damn food either."

I laughed, got my food and smacked her ass while walking towards the living room. I ate and then I fell asleep while waiting for her.

Normani's pov

I got out the shower and got dressed. I walk downstairs and saw Lauren asleep on the couch. 'Awww she looks so cute' I thought in my head. I walked over to her and shook her. She groaned and started to move but never got up. I shook her harder and she woke up.

"Whatttt," she said in her raspy voice she gets every time she wakes up.

"Time to go baby."

"Ugh fine." She got up walked over to put her shoes on and went to the garage. She smirked at me and I rolled my eyes knowing what she was bout to say. "Pick a ride babygirl."

"Do I have to," I said while groaning.

"You wanna go shopping right?"

"Ugh fine. Ummm. The Ferrari"

We got into the car and drove to the mall

We got into the car and drove to the mall. Today's going to be interesting I just know.