Chapter 45

*Later the next day*
Lauren's POV

I really don't wanna be here with her. I'm currently out to eat with Arianna and this is so bad. She wants to be all up on me and I don't want that. I just need to get those pictures!! Maybe I can do that later today. Yea, I got the best plan for that.

"Baby? Are u listening to me?" Arianna said.

"Huh oh my bad." I said looking at her.

"Well I said do u want to come over tonight?"

"Yea sure. I'm going to the bathroom real quick." She nods and I kiss her on the cheek and gets up. I walk over to the bathroom pulls out my phone and calls Normani. We have a good conversation and I tell her that I'm going to get the pictures today. We talk more then hang up and I walk back out and sit back down next to Arianna. We eat our food and get to my car. When we get in my car her hand slides on my lap. I look down at her hand then at her and she's smirking.

"Uh...whatcha doing there."

"I want you daddy. Tonight."

'Shit' I said to myself. This bitch is gonna get me in trouble. "Maybe. If ur being a good girl."

"I will daddy."

We get to her house and I park my car. "Baby u go inside I'll be there in a few." She kisses me then gets out the car and walks into the house. I call Normani then adds Dinah and Ally to it.

Chat with Normani, Dinah, Ally and Lauren

Lauren: Y'all she wants to have sex with me tonight what do I do?

Normani: Are you serious??

Dinah: Don't you still have to get some more picture?

Lauren: Yes and yes

Ally: What are you gonna do?

Dinah: I have something. What if you act like you wanna have sex with her take her to her room tie her up or knock her out or sum them take the rest of the pictures and call the police

Lauren: awe look at you Dinah. Coming up with good plans.

Normani: Baby are u sure u won't have sex with her?

Lauren: I promise baby

Ally: ok stop with the moppy stuff and go get that bitch arrested

Everyone but ally: ALLY!?

Ally: goodbye y'all *laughs*

*everyone hangs up*

I get out the car and walks inside her house. I call her name and she yells "down here" so I walk downstairs to her little playroom and she's sitting down with nothing but a bra and panties on. 'Fuck' I say in my head.

"Hi daddy." She says getting up and walk over to me. She slides her hand down my shirt and stops at the top of my pants. She licks her lips then grabs my dick. I grab her hand and push her back into the chair. I quickly grab handcuffs and cuff her to the chair.

"You've been a bad girl there Arianna," I laugh, "now it's time for you to go away for good." I walk upstairs and calls 911.

* Couple minutes later*

Police arrive and I'm downstairs with Arianna. I tell them about everything and what she did to the girls and make up a lie about what she was gonna do to me and they took her away. I laughed and left and drove back to my house. I got home and called Normani and told her to come over. When she got here we cuddled and watched movies till we ended up falling asleep.

'I'm happy everything went as planned' I said in my head then drifted off to sleep.