Chapter 48

A/N: This is the last chapter of this book and I will be doing a sequel to this book. I'm also starting a new book. It's a Lauren/You book. I will also continue to update both of my Laurinah stories.

~Four years later~

Lauren's POV

It's been three years. Four years since I've last talked to Normani. Four years since I've last held her. It's been a rough three years. I didn't expect for us to go our separate ways, but we did. I live with Dinah and the twins. They helped me stay strong. Dinah has been and will always be my best friend and baby momma. I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. If only I didn't catch my ex-girlfriend and my girlfriend in the same bed together.... then I would't be like this. Yea... you may ask, 'lauren if she cheated on you why are you still upset about it' I'm upset because she was...no she is the love of my life, and I can't help it. A soft knock on my door caught my attention and I walked over and opened it.

"Wassup?" I said looking at Dinah.

"The Twins want to go to the park come on," I nod my head and grabs my phone and keys and we walk downstairs and they run up to me.

"Momma are we going to the park," Taylor said while running up to me. I laughed and nodded my head and her and Tyler started jumping around. I look over at Dinah.

"We made some cute ass babies," She smirks and nods. "Let's go kiddos, go get in the car." I unlock the door and Taylor and Tyler are the first two in the car. I get in the drives seat and dinah in the passengers seat. I start up the car and drives to the park.

Once we get to the park the twins jump out and run to the playground. Me and Dinah gets out and goes to sit down on the bench. Once we sit down she looks over at me, "Have you ever though about Normani recently?"

I nodded my head, "I was thinking about her before you came upstairs. Like why can't I get over her," I sigh

She grabs my hand that was on my lap, "Because lo, that was or still is the love of your life. You aren't just going to forget about her that easily. Yea she cheated, but that doesn't mean you still won't think about the almost 3 years yall dated."

I shake my head, "I just want to move on from her, just get her out of my head."

Dinah was about to say something when my name was called. And that voice sounded very familar.

Normani's POV

I decided to go to the park today and walk around. I graduated college early and decided to take a break from things. I got a little job just to be able to pay my bills, but nothing serious. I looked in the on my desk and saw a picture of me and Lauren. I sighed, I hurt her so badly and I never wanted to. If only I never listened to Camila Cabello.

Flashback

I was walking around my block when I get pulled into an alley. I was about to scream until I recongized who it was. Camila.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes," She says while trying to catch her breath, "Lauren is cheating on you."

"What?" I say surprised.

She pulls out her phone and shows me a picture of her kissing another girl. "I took it earlier today."

I grab her phone and looks at the picture, "What the fuck!"

She smirks and looks at me, "I have a great idea on how to get her back," I raise my eyebrow and nods my head for her to continue, " fuck me."

I started choking on thin air, "Wh-what?"

"You heard me, fuck me to get back at Lauren," she says while shrugging. I think about it and smirks. I grab her hand and drags her back to my house. I dragged her upstairs and closes my door. She pushes me on the bed and kisses me. I kiss her back and our tongues collide fighting for dominance. She slides her hands in my shirt and grips my boobs. I moan into her mouth and puts my hands on her ass and squeezes it getting a groan from her.

She moves down and kisses my neck and slides my shorts and panties off. She slides a finger inside me and I let out a moan. I feel her smirk against my neck as she moves her finger. She takes my shirt and bra off with her other hand and leaves hickeys down my chest. She stops in front of my pussy. She looks up at me then leans in and starts licking my pussy. I put my hands in her hair and starting moaning louder. I was moaning so loud I didn't hear someone come in.

"Ma-mani?" I open my eyes and Camila moves away and I see Lauren. She keeps looking from me to Camila and then turns around. I stand up grabs my robe and follows her. I grab her shoulder and turns her around and she pushes me against the wall.

"What the fuck!" I say to her.

"No, what the fuck are you doing," she says with tears coming down her face, "I come over to surprise my girlfriend with a gift," she lifts the bag up, "and I catch you in here fucking my ex."

"You cheated on me first! I saw the pictures. This is just payback."

"I've never cheated on you. What pictures?"

"Pictures from today. You were kissing another girl." I saw while throwing my hands in the air.

Lauren looked at me with anger in her eyes, " I was out with Dinah and the twins all day. I was buying you shit," she looks down and shakes her head, "know what, fuck you mani. Have fun with your gift, We are over," she throws the gift at me and walks out the house slamming the door. And in that moment, I lost my everything.

I look in the bag and see's a gold necklace with my name on it and a bracelet that had our inititals on it. I saw Camila come down and I looked at her.

"Go."

Flashback over

I wipe the tears that were coming down my face and changed my clothes. I lived close to the park so I walked over there. I was walking around the park looking at all the kids. I started wondering what me and Lauren's kids would look like if we were still together and had some. I was walking when two kids caught my eyes. They looked so familar to me but i shrugged it off and kept walking. I turned around and was met by the back of a body I knew too well. It couldn't be.

"Lauren," I say and she turns around. Dinah whispers something to her and she gets up and walks over to the twins. I knew they looked familar. I went and sat down next to Lauren.

"Hey," she says almost in a whisper.

"Hi," I say while looking down in my lap.