Chapter 13

Normani's pov

I woke up to a empty bed. I thought Lauren left until I heard the shower. I got up and snuck into the shower with her. I snuck my arm around her waist and she jumped and turned around.

"Damn mani. You know you can't do that to me.

"I'm sorry I thought you left me so I decided to scare you."

"Baby I could never leave you. After I lost you once I'm not losing you again," Lauren said rubbing my arm softly.

"I know. I just wanna make sure. And don't forget babe, you and Dinah are over as of today. If you don't break up with her we are done and this will be the last time you will ever be face to face with me." Lauren nodded and turned around to finish washing her body. She then came washed mine. We got out the shower and got dressed.

*skip to school*

Lauren's pov

Me and Normani both got out my car and all eyes were on us. Thank the lord Dinah wasn't here yet. "So should we walk in together or no because of Dinah."

"Walk in together I want Dinah to know that you are mine and will always be mine. That I never left you," she said walking closer to me. She leaned in and connected our lips together. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her back. "Babe let's go," I said while backing up. We walk into school hand and hand. I see Dinah by our locker and she looks over at us. Then she looks down at our hands.

"Babe why are u holding her hand I thought you and Normani weren't talking."

I looked at Normani and she nodded. "Umm yea about that. Well you see after u went into class I told mani to come by my house after school. So she came I apologized. Wekindahadsex. Yea."

"Wait y'all what."

Normani slapped me in the back of the head for not telling her. So she just said it. "What Lauren said was we had sex." She smirked. "And it felt real good. You will never find out how she feels."

"Ohh no I don't have to wait cause I been found out how big she is. How good she feels inside. And how awesome she is in bed."

Normani turned around and glared at me. "You had sex with her."

"It was before you were here and I was a fuckgirl. Andkindgotdinahpregrant." She slapped me in the head again.

"You got her pregnant."  I nodded and we looked over at Dinah. She was smirking.

"Ok if you got her pregnant then where is the baby."

"We were going to finish high school then go take care of the baby together. Right now the baby is with Dinah's mom right now."

"So I'm you years of being a fuckgirl how many girls have you gotten pregnant."

"How many. 3."

"Wow so you have babies with three different girls."

"No I have three children. I never said with three different girls. I have two with Dinah and one with my ex."

"So what if you got me pregnant how are you going I take care of all of your kids."

It was Dinah's turn to speak. "Well me as the baby mama I'll take care of the twins and she can visit and if she gets you pregnant she can take care of your child too."

"YOU HAVE TWINS!!" By now everyone was looking over here. Some were confused. Some were shocked. And some were not even surprised.

"No need to yell. Now you have everyone's attention. Well anyways, Dinah I need to talk to you alone right now." She nodded and we walked into a empty classroom.

"So look you know that I'll always be you baby daddy. I'll love our children to death. But right now we can't date. Normani is my life right now. Don't get me wrong you are too and it's not because you carried our children it's because you've been there for me and loved me through thick or thin. That's why I cared so much for you. I'll always be there for you. I'm only a text or phone call away after high school. I'll take care of the children when you need me too. Taylor and Tyler will always be my number one priorities." She nodded and looked down sad. She wanted to say something but didn't know how to say it.

"You will always be my baby daddy right." I nodded. "Well can you help me with this new baby on the way."

"Wait is it mine." She shook her head no."Then who's is it."

"I don't know I went to Jake's party and I guess a boy drugged me and knocked me up. But you said that you will always be my baby daddy and you are so good with Taylor and Tyler so I was wondering if you can help me. It can be a new edition just not yours." I had to think about it. If I tell mani she might get mad at me. But then I do want to add a edition to to Jauregui-Hanson family.

"Yes I will help you take care of the baby. Whenever you need me I'll be there."

She nodded and we walked it to classroom. I heard noises coming from the closet. I go there and look inside. I see what I don't want to see. Normani kissing her ex. While Ariana's hands are in Normani's pants. Why won't she stop her.

Normani's pov

I was waiting for Dinah and Lauren to come out. They were taking a long time. As I was waiting my hands were suddenly being held above my head and lips were smashed onto mine. I didn't kiss the person back. There was nobody in the hallways to ask for help. That person slapped me and said "kiss me or you won't see Lauren ever again."

That person sounded a lot like Ariana. I nodded and kissed the person back. She took one of her hands from mine and started grabbed me by the waistband and dragged me into the closet. She pushed me up against the wall and kissed me more. I knew I had to kiss her back for Lauren's sake. She then started dragging her hands closer and closer to my center. She then put her hands in my pants and started rubbing my center. It felt good but I knew it was wrong. I moaned into the kiss and she smirked. She then attacked my neck and I turned to look at the door. I saw Lauren with tears streaming down her face while Dinah is standing there rubbing her arms. I mouthed 'Help Me.' Right then Lauren's face looked like she was about to kill Ariana. I was getting raped in the closet  waiting for Lauren to save me.