Chapter 17

Lauren's pov

I dropped Dinah and the kids off and drove my house. "Where are we going?"
Mani asked.

"Going to have a little fun at my house," I smirked. I glanced over at her and she was blushing.

We got to my house and walked in. Right when I closed the door mani slammed me up against the wall. She kissed me and kissed me hard.

I flipped us around so her back was against the wall. I worked my way down to her neck. I gave her at least 3-4 hickeys while she was a moaning mess. I tapped her thigh and she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. When we got upstairs to my room I threw her on the bed and took it my shirt. I crawled on top of her and kissed her. I grabbed the hem up her shirt and pulled it up. She took it off then her hands went straight to my pants. "Take them off baby. I want you to fuck me raw. Fuck me like you've never fucked me before."

By now I didn't know what was going to happen I took her mani's bra and grabbed her breast. I took one in my mouth while my other hand was working on her other. Mani put her hands in my head and pushed me down more. "Ba-baby please I'm so so wet for you."

I nodded and kissed down her stomach the stopped at the waistband of her pants. I took them off along with her panties and I could already smell her.

Me being m I decided to tease her. I kissed both of her thighs till she grabbed my hair and pulled me to her pussy. I licked up and down slowly. I did it faster each time. I knew I was doing it right when she was yelling my name and moaning loudly. "Yesss Lauren. Fuck,add two fingers please." I did what sh said and added two fingers while sucking on her clit. I added another and increased my speed.

Normani's pov

I swear Lauren is a goddess with her tongue. A couple minutes later I came and came hard. She worked her away up my body after cleaning up my cum. I flipped us over and took off her bra then her pants and boxers. When her cock sprung free I could feel my wetness come down my thigh. Her breathing was rapid once I wrapped my hand around her dick. I licked up and down twice then Lauren grabbed my hair and began to fuck my mouth. Every time I gagged on her cock she began to speed up. "Fuck yes. Baby I'm bout to blow." I took her hands from my hair and began to bob my head up and down until she came in my mouth.

"Mmmhhhh you taste so good baby. But I wanna ride that big dick of yours."

Lauren grabbed my hips and pulled me up onto her lap. I lifted my hips up and lined her cock up with my pussy. I sank down on her cock with a low moan. "Fuck your so tight mani."

"Yesss baby your dick feels so good inside me." Each time I went down I quickened my pace.  Lauren grabbed on of my bouncing boobs in her mouth and bit on it. I tangled my hands in her hair and pulled her up into a kiss.

"Baby I'm bout to come."

"Not far behind you babe."

I came with a loud scream when I slammed my hips down. Right when i came she came. When I felt her got sperm inside me I couldn't help but come again.

'Hope I don't get pregnant' I thought.

She pulled out of me and I laid down next to her. I put my head on her chest while she put her arm around me. I knew I felt secure.

"That was nice baby."

She nodded then yawned.

"Go to sleep babe I'll be right here when you wake up."

I know it isn't good but I tried to give what y'all wanted. Sryyyyy