Chapter 42

Lauren's pov

I walked into school and walked to my locker. I grabbed my stuff and Normani Dinah and Ally came over. I gave them all hugs. "This will be over before you know it." I turned to Normani, "I love you ok. Arianna can't change how I feel about you. If she wants to "rub it in" don't let her get to ur head. If she's even close just remember, ur wearing the ring and necklace that I bought you. Ur heart is mine and mine is urs. No one can ever change that. Understand?"

She wipes away a tear and gives me a hug. I hug her back. "I..I understand. I love you too." I pull away from the hug and gives her a kiss then wipes away her tears.

"Don't cry. These two weeks will go by very fast." I turn to Dinah and Ally. "I won't be around for a little bit but treat her right Dinah. I'll be watching." They nod and we share our last hug for 2 weeks.  "Bye guys," I say then weakly smiles and walks to class. 'This is going to be torture I just know it' I think to myself then walks in and looks in the back and sees Arianna. I walk over to her and sits down.

"Hey."

She looks at me weirdly, "uh Hi. What are you doing I thought ur girlfriend made it clear that you couldn't be near me."

"Oh we broke up."

"Why?"

I look at her in her eyes, "because I have feelings for someone else."

"Is that someone else me?" I nod and she smiles.

"So would you like to be my girlfriend Arianna." She nods and leans and kisses me. I cringe inside but kiss her back. I pull away and the teacher walks in.  I felt my phone buzz and I look up at Normani and pulls my phone out and looks at it.

Text between Normani and Lauren

Princess😍🤪💍: Why did u have to kiss her already...😩

Me: I'm sorry babygirl. She leaned in first and I had to kiss her back or she would suspect something.

Princess😍🤪💍: ughhhh fine. I love you

Me: I love you too❤️

I look at Arianna and she was too focused on the teacher to no I was texting Normani. I put my phone back in my pocket and she leans her head on my shoulder. I wrap my arm around her lower waist. She leans up and whispers in me ear, "we are going to my house tonight." I say ok then looks over at Normani and she's pouting. I smile and turn away.

'Ugh when I go to her house she's gonna try to have sex with me' I thought to myself and hoped that I didn't have to go to her house later.