Chapter 26

*Two weeks later*

Lauren's pov

It's been two weeks and Lucy kept her word. Me and mani have been free of all the shit she put us through. I was currently laying on the couch waiting for mani to get back from the store. The door opened and I wasn't looking and I thought it was mani so I said "Hey babe."

When I didn't hear a response I looked over and saw Lucy standing there. 'Fuck'i thought.

"What do u want?" I said walking to her.

"You."

"I told u I'm with Mani. Can't u get that."

"Once I eliminate her you will come back to me."

"Eli-Eliminate her? You said you were going to leave us alone. You promised me," I started crying.

"O yea. I don't keep promises."

"I can't believe you would do something like this. I did nothing to you I did everything I could to keep our relationship. I loved you with my heart, I did anything you asked, I was never mean to you or anything. NO MATTER WHAT SHIT YOU PUT ME THROUGH. I went through thick and thin for you and to keep our relationship. But you messed that up. I gave u two chances and you fucked up both of them.
Now let Normani go," I hissed at her "and just deal with me." I finished.

"I may. I may not."

"Lucy I'm not fucking with you. Leave her out of it she didn't go anything to you. You want me your gonna have to get me and I'm not letting you have me without a fight. So prepare cause I'm not going down. Now bring Normani back. NOW!"

*2 hours later*

I heard a knock on the door and I opened it. There Normani was with no shoes and just a coat on shivering.

"Fuck. Baby," I said while pulling her inside. "Are you ok?"

"N-No does it lo-look like it."

"Baby I'm sorry she promised I really thought she was going to leave us alone."

"Well you thought wrong," she said getting up and walking away.

"Baby don't be mad."

She stopped looked at me shook her head and walked up to the room.

'Damn I fucked up. Badly'