Chapter 36

Normani's pov

We went to class but when I looked behind us I didn't see Lauren. I thought she was just getting her things but the bell rang and she still wasn't in class. Imma have a talk with her later. She then comes in and tells the teacher she had business to take care of but I knew there was more to that story. I felt bad cause I still ain't change her seat back when I saw her have to sit next to Ariana. I would look back once in a while and would see them talking but Lauren had a look on her face that she didn't want to be near the younger girl. I heard a chair move and then Lauren yelling. She was yelling for a good 10 minutes then left. Now I have 2 things to talk to her about. This is going to be a long day.

"Hey Mani what has u in your thoughts."

"Umm nothing somethings just up with Lauren and i wanna know what."

"Wanna go over her house after school."

"I think imma go after this class. I wanna know what's going on with her. Y'all can stay here I will be back after lunch."

They nodded and we didn't talk to rest of the class. Once the bell rang I ran to my locker got my stuff then went to my car. I drove to Lauren's house. I have a key to her house so I went inside and opened the door. I went to her room and didn't hear anything so I knew she was asleep. I woke her up and she didn't look surprised.

"Hey Mani."

"Don't hey Mani me. I want answer. Now!"

"Answers for what."

"One tell me why u were late to class."

"Ok," she pulled me into her lap after sitting up. "You remember Kristen right?" I nodded. "Well she came up to me after y'all left and asked me to go on a date with her. I told her why would I go on a date if I have you and she was like why want her when u can have someone who's much better,me. And I told her no cause you were on of the best things that happened to me and I wasn't losing you. Then I told her to leave me alone and that's why I was late to class."

"So let me get this right. That bitch Kristen tried to ask you out knowing that you are dating me."

"Yup."

"Imma have to kill a bitch."

"Yea no that's not what we are going to do."

"Ugh. Whatever. Ok now tell me why u left class."

"Well I still didn't get my seat back," lauren rolled her eyes. "So I had to sit next to Ariana. So I get there and she was like I want you and that little guy down their and she put on her hand on my dick and shit. I told her no why would I even consider that after that stunt she pulled last year with you. Then I asked to get a new fucking seat. The teacher told me to watch my language and I said not until you get me a new fucking seat. Which I probably heard but yea. Then I left and came home. I got the twins from Dinah's moms house to before I came home they are in the guest room sleep."

"Ok so Can I beat Ariana's ass."

"Yea u can beat her ass."

"Are u coming back to school."

"No i was just gonna go back to sleep and wait for Taylor and Tyler to wake up."

"Can I stay."

"Baby this is your house too, you don't have to ask." I nodded and cuddled into Lauren's side.

"I love you," I whispered. "I love you too babygirl."