Chapter 28

Normani's pov

After Lauren left I felt bad cause she didn't deserve me being rude and shit to her. I grabbed my keys and went to my car and going to find Lauren.

I called ally, it went straight to voicemail
I tried to call Lauren, went to voicemail
Tried to cal Dinah then it went straight to voicemail.

What's going on?

So I drive to dinahs house. When I get there I see Lauren's motorcycle. I park my car and head to Dinahs door. It was unlocked so I walked in and Dinah was laying on her back blood everywhere and Lauren was laying on her stomach blood on her neck and on her arm and leg. I ran over and tried to shake them awake but they wouldn't budge. Couple of minutes later the police and ambulance.

The police officer moved me over and asked "Miss, can u tell me what happened."

"I don't know what happened my girlfriend came over here cause we had a fight and i made a mistake so I came after her and I ended up here. I saw her motorcycle so I knew she was here and when I walked in they were laying here covered in blood."

"So you have no clue who did this."

"No sir."

"Ok well can u identity who these two girls are for me so I can get their names."

"Yes the girl in the leather jacket is my girlfriend, Lauren. And the one in the blue shirt is one of my best friends, Dinah."

"Thank you miss. Would you like a ride to the hospital and from there u will get further notice about things." I nodded and walked with him. I looked back and saw my gf and my best friend getting carried to the back of two ambulances. I started to cry but kept it silent.

*at the hospital*

I say in the hospital waiting room, waiting for one of the doctors to tell me something. I called ally a couple minutes after I got to the hospital and she said she would be here soon. I wiped my eyes and looked up and Ally was standing right there. "ALLY!" I screamed while hugging her tight.

Once we broke the hug and sat down she started to speak.

"Have they said anything about Lauren or Dinah."

"No I've been waiting for too long and I can't take it." I said while crying into ally's shoulder.

"I'm going to take nap wake me up when the doctors come in."

*1 hour later*

I felt someone shaking me so I opened my yea slowly.

"Hey Mani. The nurse is here." That's Sharon I sat straight up. "Wh-what can u tell us."

"Well Dinah and Lauren have two different stories. Dinah only has a broken arm busted lip and a black eye. Lauren since she got hit in the head is in a coma." Once I heard the nurse say Lauren was in a coma that's when I broke out crying. 'No no this can't happen to me' I said in my head.

*couple hours later*

They sent us home and once I got to my bed I cried and cried. Then I ended up crying myself to sleep. 'Please wake up Lauren'