Chapter 2

Cass

School have been going on for hours and hours long, for some reason everything just going so slow today after I found my mate, which happens to be every jocks in school bully victim in school. Liam Payne. Isn't it just great that my fate to mate with a weakling like him? Strong, powerful female alpha like me downing into mating with some weakling like him?! Is this even a joke? I should be mate with someone that's strong physically and mentally. Someone that's not afraid with any challenges face in life. Unlike Liam, he owns nothing like what I wanted my mate to have. Plus, he's poor! I can't believe moon goddess actually did this to me. Well, like it or not, I'm going to reject him. My friends try to talk sense out of me about Liam, but I never listen at all. How could they even think that this might be some part of Moon Goddess plan she has for me, right now. This seems like a fucking joke to me and I'm seriously not in the mood to take it. The final bell of school today finally rings and I quickly grab my backpack with me, stepping out from the classroom first as I make my way towards my locker. 

I'm planning to get my homeworks back home, but on my way to my locker, it just happens. Both, Liam and I bumps into each other and as you know, Liam fall the floor acting like I'm fucking hard wall in front of him. I look at him in disbelief, but mostly shock the way he bump into me. He look at me in surprised and disbelief too, but instantly fears clouds his eyes. He quickly pick up his books and apologizes to me, for couple times. I seems to get a little dazzle when I hear his deep, husky voice dancing its way into my ears. Seems like the perfect music to my ears. That's when my mind snap me out, telling me to cut it off before I shake my head and look at him with hard glare. Grabbing him by the neckline, I pull him closer 'til our faces are just inches away. He seems to get slightly disturbed and flustered with our current position, as his face begins to turn into shades of red. I almost coo at his face, but I quickly bite my tongue, not allowing it to slip out from my lips. 

"Listen here, carefully, Payne. I don't care whatever the moon goddess have plan for us, for me, but I swear to my own life, I don't want to have a weak mate like you. You're too weak for my liking. I need someone that's strong enough to protect me and the pack. Not a weakling like you! You just made all this mating shits turn into some kind of a joke to me. Thanks though, but I'm not interested to enjoy it.", I tell. 

With that, I push him off against the locker as I walkaway from him to my locker. I know that he's a wolf like me too, 'cause I still remember the last time he greeted me in submission like other wolves in the school. As I continue to walk to my locker, I can't help with the feeling of guilty the way I treated him earlier. He practically apologized me, but I still treat him roughly. Well, I'm nothing compare to other bitching wolves that doesn't know their actual places. I feel very terrible for treated him like such, when I should care for him as he's one of my kind. The guilt suddenly begins to eats me alive and it's just getting harder for me to shrugs it off from my shoulders. As if it just turn into another task for me to get it done for the sake of my kind's happiness. Sigh and groaning heavily, I quickly make my way to the locker and get everything I needed before I lock it back and march straight to where my car is park at. I didn't realizes that all this time, Liam was actually behind me 'til I get inside my car. I'm planning to meet him and apologizes to him for being too rough on him, though I might be hurting him again through the rejection that I'll be doing it, sooner or later. 

Just as I'm about to starts the engine, I get myself a little surprised to see him standing in the middle of sidewalk outside the school's compound, looking around for a little. At first, I thought of hiding but I just remember about that my windscreen are heavily-tinted so it'd be really hard for him to see me inside the car. I don't know if he actually memorizes my car plat number, but who cares about it. I watch him for a little, for some reason it just bring me some suspicion. I decide to stay here for awhile, watching him whose now looking into his wristwatch then back up. We practically stay in our positions for good 15 minutes, before he finally make a move. Starting the engine, I begin to drives the car out from the spot and drive slowly, as I'm following him behind. I just make sure to keep a great distance from him so that I won't make him feeling like being followed. I've been following him around for good 45 minutes and I feel bad for him to have walk everyday from home to school, then back home at such great distance. I almost blow my own plan of following him when I want to pull over and give him a ride, but thank god, I've against it at the first hand. He still walking, so I just follow him 'til I see walking towards a very old, bad-shaped wooden house. Windows are broken and the house outside have been vandalized by some uncivilized people.