Chapter 14

Cass

I soon to wake up at the rustling noise. I groans a little, trying to drown the noise 'til I feel something missing beside me that instantly have me shoot up on the bed. Looking beside me, Liam is gone. My mate that been sleeping next to me on my bed, for almost a month now is nowhere to be seen. Nowhere in the room. I can't even hear noise in the bathroom, either. I whines a little, but slowly kick my legs out from the bed. Yawning and stretching a little, I slowly get up from the bed and walk towards the door of our shared room before exit it, walking down the hallway to the stairs. My right hand is currently busy scratching my itchy scalps while my free hand is tugging on Liam's tees that I slept on. No, we haven't officially give ourselves to each other, just that I loves to sleep in his tees. I have booty shorts on, but it's fully hovers by Liam's oversized tees that I'm currently wearing now. Sniffing the air, I could catch his delicious scent in the air so I use it as my guidance to get to him. 

Once I'm downstairs, I head to the backyard where his scent is leading me too. My left arm is still casted, but I'm gonna get it off by today. Which makes me getting really excited about it. As I'm getting closer and closer to the backyard's sliding door, something just stop me abruptly in my motion. The scent that I'm currently sniffing have somewhat a mixture of unmated she-wolf's scent with Liam's. For sudden, I feel hurt and anger, but mostly jealous. Before I know, my eyes already turn to pitch black as my wolf is ready to resurface and rip whoever's throat for not keeping their boundaries with what's mine. I didn't think twice, but march out from the house and roars in anger as I watch Cheryl cuddling with Liam. Cuddling with my own fucking mate. Liam and Cheryl instantly get on their feets, looking at me in complete shock but mostly terrified. Low, dangerous growl begin to fill the area and both of them have their heads bow in submission to me. I growls even harder, when I watch Cheryl scooting closer to my own mate. 

"Someone better give me a fucking good reason why I shouldn't rip any of your throats out with my own bare hands and it's better be good and make sense. I'm so pissed that I could practically kill both of you.", I seethes out in purest anger. 

Liam, as usual giving his innocent looks and shake his head while motioning me to calm down. How could I even?! Does this had been going on behind my back? How long did it goes? I can't believe I actually falling for the lies. I really thought he's serious of choosing me over her, but clearly he's still not moving on. Neither of them moves on from each other. Cherly only stares at me with some looks on her face, but I'm too blind with my anger before shake my head in pure disappointment to them. 

"I told you! MAKE YOUR DAMN FUCKING MIND! ME OR HER! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE DOING THIS TO ME! HOW  LONG HAD THIS BEEN GOING ON BEHIND MY BACK?! HOW FUCKING LONG! OH MY GOD, THIS BETRAYAL-YOU KNOW WHAT?! I'M DONE WITH YOUR SHITS! I'M GONNA GO AND NEVER EVER TAKE A DAMN CARE ABOUT YOUR EXISTENCE IN MY LIFE! IF SOMEBODY TRIES TO KILL YOU, THEN SO BE IT! I'M DONE AND THAT'S FINAL!", with that, I storm back into the house leaving the duos behind in the backyard. 

My eyes begin to sting with hot tears. I could hear my hear crashing into pieces, while my wolf is whimpering painfully, thinking how could our mates cheated on us. I didn't stop the tears to roll down my face, but leaving it as I make my way straight back to Liam and I's shared bedroom. I practically stomp my foots every single steps I've made 'til I reach the bathroom. Locking the door behind, I quickly get myself clean up. Washing my face and brushing my teeth, I strip off and hop into the shower place. I take cold shower, as I want to get myself calm down before cleaning myself up. It takes me about 15 minutes of showering and once I'm done, I dries myself with a towel and another for my hair. 

"Was I being too harsh on them? I mean, she might be here to tell Liam final goodbye 'cause she've found her mate? Or could it be that she's pregnant with his pups? Oh my god, what if she's pregnant?! OH MY FREAKING LORD!", my mind and my wolf suddenly scream at the same time.