Chapter 15

Cass

Liam and I haven't been talking to each other. Well, not even seeing each other for almost few days now. My wolf keep asking me to go and check him, but I never do so. It's always me who needed to make the first move, when he supposed to do so. Plus, Liam slept in our shared bedroom while I slept at the lounge, downstairs. I know I could've slept in the guest room, but I don't want him to climbed into the bed next to me, so couch always the choice to sleep alone. I know that sometimes he watched me sleeping at the lounge 'cause I can sensed him in the same room with me, when my heart started to beaten so fast and alive. Also, I've gotten my arm uncasted but Max make sure to have me use that long arm brace, just to keep my bone stay in place. Today is just another training day and I decide not to miss the day, even when Alex tell me to stay home. Little did he know, I never listen to anyone. As I dress up into my black tights and workout tanks, I styled my hair up into ponytails before slipping my workout shoes. 

I quickly head out from the room, going downstairs when I meet Alex whose entering my house casually like he owns the damn place. I chuckles at my best friend, before shake my head which only to have him cross his arms and cocking his brow to me. 

"What exactly you're thinking you're going?", he ask. 

I purse my lips a little, faking a thinking look before shrugs to him. Grinning to him, I playfully punch him on the shoulder before walk to the kitchen to grab myself a water bottle and an apple. I make sure to wash the apple first, before taking a bite on it. Alex follows me out from my house to the training centre, only to hear my pack training seriously in the building. I walk to the other room, where Alex and Liam should be training but there's no sign of Liam though. I don't really think I'd want to know where he could be though. Setting the water bottle down to the bench, I walk around the room and look around it, studying every features inside this room while Alex just watch me carefully. It only takes me 10 minutes to finish the whole apple before I throw the centre of it into the bin. Walking to the mat, I climb up the small step before stand in the middle of the little fight stage

"If you're thinking of having a training, I'm not letting you do it-", I quickly cut him off by calling him a wimp. 

He look at me taken back, before roll his eyes to me. He knows that I'm just trying to tick him off so that he could fight with me up here, so he try his best to ignore every calls I throws to him. He just stay still at his ground 'til I call him a pussy pup which instantly have him to be extremely pissed. Growling angrily at me, he soon to jump up into the stage and get into his fighting stance. I smirk and get into mine too, before we both get into an epic battle. Although Max did told me that I can't be doing things like this, I've grown bored of watching people fighting while I have to stayback. I keep my pain inside me, not wanting Alex to stop fighting me 'cause I seriously want to get back into shape. We're only down for 10 minutes when Liam out of nowhere shows up in the room, screaming at us. It scares both of us, which accidentally have Alex to kick me hard in the stomach before I fly off from the stage to the ground. 

I groans, as I land to the cold, hard floor before I hear thunders of footsteps running towards me. Shaking my head a little, I look at Alex and Liam whose already looking at me with concern written all over their faces. I chuckles and assures them that I'm fine, before Alex help me to get up. Liam tries to help me, but I only push it down and Alex look at us with pursed lips. 

"That was an epic battle. Missed having those with you, though.", I punch Alex playfully on his face. 

Liam look at us, well more to like glaring as he's getting more jealous to how closer we're getting towards each other. He did know that we're best friends and sometimes would act like this, but he never likes it when I started to act like a lover to him. Sammy never complaint either, 'cause she understands our special friendship bond and she knows that we understands our boundaries, unlike Liam. Alex soon to chuckles and nods, shoving me lightly on the shoulder. I stumble a little, before roll my eyes at him as I'm quick to regain my balance back.