Chapter 4

Liam practically tenses up when he hear those words make its way out from my mouth. For some reason, I just feel like drop whatever I wanna do right now and bring him back to my bedroom and cuddles with him instead but I know the best. Taking a deep breath, I try to look anywhere but I just can't help when his eyes becomes my favorite thing to lost in. 

"I know what I said back at school was unacceptable and I'm sorry. I shouldn't said those, at all. Never should crossed my mind and being spit out to your face like poison in my mouth. I'm truly sorry. It's just that I expected more from you and that shouldn't happen. I should accept the way you are and I do, now. Forget everything I said about 'don't wanna have anything to do with you' or shits like that, 'cause I really do wanna have anything that have you in it. I truly do. And after what I've saw from your Dad did to you, I just can't help it. I vow to myself that I'm gonna protect you with everything I have and can. I will love everything about you. Your flaws and imperfection. Sure we don't know each other well enough, but I feel like I've known you my whole life and all I want to do is right now, to have you by my side all the time. I may or may not have scarred you for being violent with you at school, but I didn't meant those to happen. I was still in denial 'til when I see how much an idiot and ignorant I was towards you. I-", he cuts me off with a slow head shake. 

I look at him, lips purse together. His brown puppy eyes are glossy and it just hurts me to see him in tears. Did I actually said something wrong? Did I come out wrong to him? I want to say something, when he once again beat me up first with something unexpected. 

"I-I wanna go sleep. I-It's been a long day.", he tell. 

Looking at him in surprised, but nods still. Getting up from my seat, I walk towards him and give my hand out but he only look at it. He didn't even take it, yet he just get up and leave me in the office without single word. It hurts me a lot, but I can't blame him for doing so. Sighing heavily, I follows him out from my office and turn off the light in the room before walkaway to the hallway. I follow his tail from far, watching him walking into his shared bedroom. 

'This is going to be long process.', I thought. 

Another heavy sigh escapes from my lips, but I continue to walk upstairs and head straight to my room. I stop right in front of the room with my heart beating so fast, wild and alive. My mind knows that he's in the room that I'm going to which makes my heart to accelerates the beats inside my body. My hands practically shakes when I try to grab the doorknob, but something just stop me. Sighing heavily, I drop my hand to my side and my head drops a little. I just stand outside the room for a little, before turning around to walkaway from the room when suddenly I hear Alex calling me behind. Stopping in my track and look at him from my shoulder, to see him smiling weakly to me before opening his arms for me to come in. I don't know what to do, as everything seems to be really messy for me so I shake my head to him in responds. 

"I'm going out for a run. Look after Liam for a bit, will ya?", I say. 

He look at me in surprised, dropping both his hands to the side before nods slowly to me. Smiling weakly to him, I nods and thanks him before walking away from the hallway. As I head downstairs, I can't help to feel more frustrated and more burden being place onto my shoulders after I left Liam in my room by himself. Groaning a little, I quickly jogs out from the pack house and about to walk towards the woods when out of nowhere Ashton, Zayn and Justin appears in front of me. I jump in surprised, almost shrieks but groans instead when I look at them. Rolling my eyes a little, I cross my arms against my chest and look at them with cocked brow. 

"What are you three doing here? Did Louis knows that you're here?", I ask. 

Justin and Ashton practically scoffs at Louis' name, but after Zayn sending them low growls, they both quiet down. Their eyes train down to the ground while Zayn's golden brown ones are staring straight at me. I just look at him with my bored looks, but he didn't budge with it. 

Abused mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें