Chapter 13

Cass

"Alright, I'm gonna go to the town for a bit. I'll be back in about few hours time. You're in-charge while I'm gone. Informs me if there's any problems occurs while I'm away and if Liam ask about my whereabouts, don't you even dare to open your mouth to tell him. Just tell him that I go to meet my family.", I tell. 

Alex groans, but nods defeatedly to me. I smile and nods, thanking him before taking my handbag that's resting on the coffee table, bidding him goodbye. I take my leave out from my house and pile into my black matte BMW M7 Series. Buckling up to my seat, I bring the engine back to alive and drives it out from the driveway. I just drive pass by the pack house and I guess Liam sees me leaving as I soon to hear my wolf inside me screaming Mate repeatedly. I'm about to stop her, but I soon to stomp my feet hard against the break pedal, looking at Liam in front of my car in shock. He did not just jump right in front of my moving car! Is he trying to get himself hurt or kill by me?! Unbuckling from my seat, I get out from the car and look at me in disbelief. 

"If you trying to get yourself killed, please don't use me and my car. Choose something else, Liam. I almost fucking hit you! You've could've injured so badly and even worse, die! What the hell is wrong with you?! I thought you have something to do with your life and why are you here, stopping me?!", I snap. 

We practically catch everyone's attention in the area, as I could feel everyone's stares to our directions. Liam only have this determined look on his face, before shake his head and stay on his ground. I groans, mindlink with Alex to get Liam off the road but Alex seems to be unreachable at the moment. I groans, looking at him in disbelief. 

"I swear to god if you're trying to make me late for my meeting, I won't be hesitant to snap your neck by the time I get back, later! MOVE, LIAM!", I shouts at the end. 

He jumps a little, but stubbornly shake his head to me. I groans, combing my hair in pure frustration. It' been few weeks I've been avoiding him at all costs. Even Alex helped me to get Liam away from me. I know he felt bad for what's happening between us, but I'm not letting this coming so easily. Sighing heavily, I lock my uncasted arm on my hip before shake my head to him as I look down to my feets. 

"I, Liam James Payne, claim you as my mate.", he suddenly speak. 

At first, I waves it off but after hearing everyone gasping at the words Liam just throw to me, I look at him in deepest shock, jaws drops. He did not just tell me his choice that he made. Did he? He choose me over Cheryl?! That's so unbelievable! Blinking my tears off my eyes, I look at him in disbelief and shake my head. He expect me to come running into his arms, but instead, I get back into my car and drive it away from him, finding another route for me to use so that I could go to the city. 

'You're being a complete idiot to leave him like that, Cass! Why did you left him! He already made his choice and claim us! Why did you took off?! Cass!', my wolf scream. 

I quickly block her off and drives the car out from my territory, using another route, heading straight to the city where I've promised to meet my brothers at the usual. After the scene Liam just pulled out, I'm totally running late for the lunch date with them. They totally gonna have a table floods with foods and questions for me to answers. Speeding down the road, I reach the city in record of time and I drive the car to the bistro where we always hangout together. Finding myself a good parking space, I park my car there and kill the engine, hopping out from the car with my handbag in my hand. I walk towards the bistro, after hear the my car locked behind and grins, waving to Zayn whose already waiting for me at the front door of the bistro. He smile and pull me into his tight hug, kissing my cheek softly. 

"Look glowing, today. C'mon, let's get inside. They've been waiting for you inside.", tell Zayn. 

I chuckles and nods, apologies to him for being late. He hums, assuring me it's fine. He brings me to the booth where our brothers are waiting for us and when they sees us closing in, they begins to make loud noises which catches other customers' attentions. Zayn hush them off, glaring at Louis for starting it before I take my seat between Calum and Luke. My brothers look at me with big grins on their faces, complimenting me over my new looks. I hush them, roll my eyes playfully.