Chapter 9

Cass

It's been three days Liam being held in the pack hospital and it's been two days Liam gained his conscious, when he actually already did gained it during his first day but he acted like he wasn't. Also, Liam haven't speak a word to me ever since and it just hurts me so dearly in the heart. I can't ever believe this is actually happening to me. This feeling is actually torturing my soul and my wolf inside me. I could tell she's begging to Liam's wolf, to accept us but he seems to block us out for the whole time. 

"Well, looks like all your tests turns out really good, Luna. I suggest you to rest a lot back home and do some light activities, like jogs or little warming up exercises but nothing too much and hard. Also, I need you to eat more to gain an ideal weight for your body and age. You're in the extreme underweight and that's very dangerous, so advice you that to eat twice or thrice more than your usual consumption, alright? You can go back home, today.", say Max. 

Liam's lips have been to seal up and it's just hurting me even more, not being able to hear his voice. For once, in three painful, torturing days. I look at Max, nodding before thanking him. Max nods and bows to us in submission before taking his leave from Liam's room. Once the door click shut as the doctor step out from the room, I let the heaviest sigh out from my body and look up to Liam, whose still staring down to his cover. I shake my head and get up from my seat, picking up a duffel bag that I fill it with new clothes I've made Alex gone to shopping for Liam's new closet. I set the bag at the end of his bed, clearing my throat a little which I finally earn his attention but that's something surprising. He's practically glaring at me, as if what happened to me is under my faults. I startles a little, mouth from being drop open quickly shut and eyes quickly look away from him. 

"I-I, uh. I-I've brought you something to get change. I-I'll wait you outside once you're done changing.", I stutters. 

He didn't speak a word, but I could feel his burning glare making a hole on my head. For some reason, my wolf just feel so challenge with the stares he's giving me but I quickly shake it off, telling her that he must be still in shock from the last rogue attack. Pursing my lips, I nods to him and take my leave out from his room. Just as I step out from the room, I soon to be greet with chorus of 'Good Morning' from the chosen guards I've pick to watch over Liam here. I hums, nodding to them before walkaway to the pharmacy to get his meds but instead Max seems to have another idea. As he approach me, he quickly informs me that he needed to have a word with me about Liam. I frowns, but agrees nonetheless and begins to follow him to his office room before he offers me place to seat. I quickly shake my head and motions him to go on. Just as he's about to open his mouth, loud scream suddenly cuts everything off and shattering noise comes next with another screaming. That's when I catch that familiar, disgusting scents in the building before hard growls escapes from my lips. 

"I'll be right back and protect yourself.", I tell. 

With that, I leave his room and meet with group of 20 rogues in the building. Some of them are fighting with the guards I've chosen to look after Liam while others are growling at me, knowing that I'm the alpha at this territory. Growling back in return, we soon to begin the battles in the building. A man quickly jump to me with a kick but I swiftly dodge it before give him an undercut punch from below. He fall and groans, but I quickly grab his head and snap it off. He dies instantly in my hands. I mindlink with Alex to come over the hospital pack with pack guards and warriors, informing them about rogues attack here. I continue to fight with more and more men, sometimes I have to fight two or three at once. It's tiring, but hella good exercise. Stabbing the scissor that I grab from the reception counter to the neck of the last man standing, I watch him bleed to death before stomp over the scissor to push it deeper into his neck which instantly bring his death faster than he thought.