Chapter 5

Waking up to the sound of birds chirping and sun shining bright from the sky, is good but what makes my waking up to this morning is even better that I wake up to find my mate still fast, yet peacefully asleep under me. He looks very peaceful in his sleep, like there's nothing for him to care about in his life anymore. I didn't realizes that actually we've been watched by someone as I'm too busy with myself studying every single beautiful, perfect features of him that everyone finds it as his flaws. He's very beautiful, inside an out and I can't be more happier to know that he's my mate, although he is broken, abused. He's everything to me, now. I just stay in position, quietly as I try my best not to wake my beautiful mate up. I know this sounds like I'm some kind of male wolf, but I do find this very nice to happen. Maybe it's time for things to go the other way around, where females treat males better than they usually did to us. We just stay at the meadow for another half an hour 'til I decide to wake him up but someone just decide to jump and scared the shit of us, with such terrible way to wake us up.

"Wake up, sleepy-heads! Sun is high up an you're still asleep! What kind a lazy ass wolves you guys are?!", Louis scream.

Liam practically jumps up, in shock and all wide awake. His action actually manage to throws me off to the ground, making howls painfully as I think that I might actually hit a rock or some hard tree bark nearby. Liam look at me, panic shadows his yellow eyes and he wanted to approach me when my brothers' big wolves block his way. Luke's grey-white wolf walk closer to me, before nuzzling his snout to me but I quickly push it off and growls angrily at him. Luke jumps away from me, looking at me in disbelief but Louis quickly step in between us. He's the only one that didn't change into his wolf, while others did. Growling angrily at him, I'm ready to shreds him off but he only send me those devillish smile to me. I wanted to frown, when suddenly I feel sharp pain gathering at the back of my neck as if like one of my brothers bite me there when there's no one did. That would only mean, one of them is hurting my Liam. I try to link with Liam, when I hear his wolf howling painfully.

'Louis, stop! You're hurting him!', I tell.

He chuckles, crouching down to me before tilting my chin up so that our eyes lock. That's when I realizes something. He wants to do something to my mate. My eyes begins to darkens as anger starting to take control of my wolf. My figure shakes terribly and for some reason, I feel my muscles and bones begins to stretch a little more as if like I'm growing in size. Louis and few of our brothers already look at me with fears shading their colored eyes while Justin are still busy biting the neck of Liam's wolf. Stomping my front paws to the ground, I begins to let out loud roars and scares the shit all of them. Justin and Liam jumps at my loud, angry, vicious roars before they look at me with fears clouding in their yellow eyes.

'Let him go, Justin.', I link.

Justin didn't know what to do, as he seems to be trap either to oblige me or follow Louis' order. I growls viciously, which makes my brother to whimpers a little before letting Liam's neck free. I quickly push my brothers away, getting by Liam's side before I see his neck are covere in some blood. Growling even more, I look at all of them dead in the eyes. Nerve of them to hurt my mate! Before anyone knows what happens next, I lunge to Justin, throwing him down to the rocky ground before pin him down. He howls painfully as his back being slam to the rocky ground, before he thrash around my holds, trying to set himself free but I'm just being a little too stronger for him. Growling even more, my face begins to lower to Justin's and you could tell that his wolf is begging mine to spare them and bowing to me as I have more power than him.

'What in the fucking world are you doing in my territory?! Didn't I fucking told you last night that you're not allowed to set your foot nor paw into any of my territories without my fucking permission! You're not only have the nerves to disobey me, but have the nerves to hurt my mate! You fucking prick, I'm gonna kill you-', I soon to be cut off when Liam begins to push his snout to me.