Chapter 6

Cass

Liam's neck still in pain, as he just strain it though it could've been from the wound on his wolf that's trying to heal. Liam and I walk back to the pack house and I could hear she-wolves howling seductively as they sees my Liam in shorts. Growling at them, I quickly mindlink to go do their chores or anything better to do than eyeing him. I could tell most of my pack are confused of what's going on between me and Liam, but only my close friends in the pack knows what's happening between us. Ordering Liam to get into the house, he quickly oblige and head inside the house while I still glares at the she-wolves nearby whose been watching my mate. Some of the she-wolves in my pack is still unmated and I'm just scared of whatever they could do to them. She-wolves are much more dangerous than he-wolves when it comes to unmated ones. As I think I've given them enough of warning this morning, I turn my back and head inside the house but to hear Liam whimpering. 

It isn't any whimpers, but the fears and painful ones. My heart begins to pick up its rate, pounding so hard against my ribcage. Before I know, I already sprint off to look for him. Using his scent as my guide, I keep sniffing and sniffing 'til I reach at the third floor where our shared room and my friends' at. Reaching the top floor, I see no one in the hallway but I could see the door of our shared bedroom isn't fully shut. Something just snap inside me, making me fuming. Curling my fists tightly and clenching my jaws harder, I could feel my teeth about to crack if I clench any harder but I didn't mind of that. As I begin to march down the hallway,  I could feel adrenaline pumping real fast in my veins. Stopping right in front of our shared bedroom, I peek into the room and to see Sam standing right behind bent-down Liam on the bed, towering dangerously to Liam. He's about to open his mouth saying something, when I just lost everything inside me. Kicking the door wide open, I practically startling both of them in the room while I'm growling mess at the doorway. Sam looks terrified, while Liam have this relief looks with tears running down his eyes. 

I almost run to Liam, but remembering that I have important thing to settle in the room as I averts my hardest gaze on Sam. He's practically shaking on his feets, though I haven't done anything yet. Snickering, I pull a sly smirk on my face before shutting the door behind. Sam already shaking furiously, wondering what he's going to get from me today. Chuckling darkly, I slowly turn back to face them before look at my hand in adoration. 

"Give me good reason why I shouldn't kill you and throw your dead body out from the window of my room so that it'll be stab by something on the ground.", I tell. 

The room falls to dead silence and you could imagine the creaking noise made by the grasshoppers. Looking up, I cock my brow at Sam and just realize him blocking my sight of Liam's legs on the floor. Tilting my head aside, there I see Liam's butt are practically exposed as the shorts he's wearing from the woods earlier being pull down to his ankles while his hands being tie at the back of him. My eyes goes big and wide, before I averts it to Sam whose still staring still on the floor. 

"WHAT IN THE FUCKING WORLD ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO HIM, SAM?! OH MY FUCKING LORD! DID YOU SODOMIZED HIM?! DID YOU BUTT-FUCKED HIM FROM BEHIND?! YOU FUCKING SICK RAPIST! YOU'RE SO DISGUSTING TO ME! I WONDER HOW WOULD YOUR MATE LOOK AT YOU WHEN SHE FIND OUT WHAT YOU DID! OH MY GOD!", I look at him in pure disbelief. 

I quickly link with Alex and few pack guards to come into my room, right now. Sam seems to know what I've did and he about to make a run for it, but I quickly tackles him down to the floor. Twisting his arms to his back, I press my free hand to his face and make sure to squash his face down to the floor. Growling into his ear, I make sure to pull his hair roughly just to hear his painful yelps. 

"Listen here, you prick! No one touches him. No one and I mean nobody at all! He's special to someone and she doesn't want anything to happen to him. She only have me to look after him for a little while 'til she's ready to claim him and the nerve of you try to dirty what's hers?! The nerves of you touching someone's mate. Do you want to face the wrath of her she-wolf when she finds out what you've did to her beautiful mate?! Oh, I'd be sure to watch her tortures you in the dungeon, Sam. I'd be making sure that she knows the rightful punishment to give to you. You've been such a bad boy all this time and needed someone to teach you lesson, right? Now, you'll be getting one soon enough.", I seethes into his ear.