What happened?!

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
-Charles R,Swindoll.

Jay's pov

I saw a figure standing on one of the tables,rocking her hips on the beat of the music.She was like the source of entertainment for all the guys here as they were surrounding her and cheering her on.

Where is Rose?I wondered,maybe she didn't come,I only came to this party because of her.

"Hey man,you made it"I saw Cole came up from behind me.I know Cole from my History class...he's cool you can say and he's a major player.

"Yeah..."I said disappointed that the person I came here didn't show up.Just then something caught my eye,Dove was standing between the crowd,saying something to the girl.

My eyes focused on the girl...Rose.Jealousy arised from within me as I made my way to her.What is she doing?No one is allowed to see her dance other than me-okay now I just sound clingy.

Dove saw me and her eyes widened as she saw my furious expression."I-I can explain"she stuttered.

"What is she doing up there?"I growled at her.

"She drank too much...I'm sorry"she said in an inaudible voice.

"Rose get down from there!"I shouted at at the drunk girl.

"No!I'm having fun"she slurred.She's fully drunk not tipsy but drunk,how much did she drink.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her down and she ended up falling in my arms.

"Put me down Jay put me down!"she whined,while hitting my chest.It would've hurt if she was sober but right now even her ability to defend her self had deteriorated.

She continued to hit me until she realized it had no effect on me.She placed her head on my chest as she snuggled into me,taking my warmth and fell asleep,my heartbeat fastened at the closeness between me and her.

I carried her in my arms towards Cole,who was staring at me in disbelief.

"Jay,is this really the Rose you were talking about?"I nodded to make him continue"what did you liked in her,she's horrible!"he exclaimed.I may or may not have told him about her.What...I  had to make sure he knew she was mine.

"What why did she hurt your ego by rejecting you?"I chuckled as I knew that that was something Rose would do.

"Do you have a spare room where I can lay her down?"he bobbed his head and led me towards a room.

I laid her down on the bed.She was sleeping peacefully,I noticed she left a little drool on my shirt but as crazy as I am I didn't even give a damn.

Rose looked uncomfortable in that dress,so I called Dove to change her into my shirt,as much as I wanted to do it myself I knew she would get angry at me.I told her to go home as it was getting late and I'll drop Rose off tomorrow.

I borrowed one of Cole's shirt,as mine was currently been worn by my angel.I kissed her forehead and left the room and guarded the door.I didn't want someone to go in there.

Rose's pov

Ouch...my head hurts so bad.I looked at my surroundings,I'm not in my bed!Where am I?!what happened last night!Where's dove?I started panicking.

I looked at my clothes,I was wearing someone else shirt!My dress was neatly folded and was on the edge of the bed.oh God oh God oh God,please tell me I'm dreaming.

Just then someone opened the door and I saw Jay enter."You're awake!"

He noticed my panic state and answered the question without me asking"Don't worry nothing happened,Dove changed your clothes and I asked her to go home."I sighed in relief.

"Here she dropped some clothes off"He handed me my jeans and shirt.

"What time is it?"my voice came out hoarse from all the drinking.

"10:45 am,why?"Sh*t!I'm late for work,I scrambled out of bed and into the bathroom.

I got ready within 5 minutes.I opened the bathroom door to see Jay looking at me in confusion.

"Sorry I have to go for my job"I ran past him.I was just about to leave Cole's house when Jay offered"I'll drop you off"I complied as I had no time to argue,I was already pretty late.

"Where do you work?"he asked.

"The little bookstore in the corner of the school."he nodded and started the engine and we set off.

"Thanks for helping me for today and last night."I was grateful otherwise I don't know what would've happened.

"Yeah how could I not when you proclaimed your undenying love for me."my jaw fell open and my eyes widened,did I really say that?!

"I'm kidding I'm kidding"he laughed, "you should've seen your face"he continued to laugh.

"That wasn't funny!"I pouted.

"It was it so was"he chuckled.The car came to a stop infront of the book shop and I open my door and said"I'll get you back Jay Stone,just wait and watch"I smiled as I saw fear in his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter 22 hope you liked it,plz vote and comment.
Thankyou!

Love,
AuzaFatima!!