Prologue

Jungkook's POV

I woke up naked with only bed sheets covering my body. I looked at my side and there...

Was another man naked with the same bed sheet covering our naked bodies.

"Did something happened between us?" I asked myself

I grabbed my phone that was beside the pillow  behind me and scanned my phone's messages.

Oh crap! I remember now, I agreed to have sex with him.

With all the things running in my mind, I didn't notice that my dick was still hard. I looked at it and there was still a condom on it which explains the tight feeling in me. I removed the condom and there was cum that still gushed out from it.

Shit! How intense was our session even was?

I went to the bathroom to take a bath. After a good 10 minutes in the bathroom, I went out only wearing a towel only covering the lower part of my body. Showing my well toned-abs.

I was taken aback that he was already awake , abd was sitting at the chair near the table...

Naked....

He scanned ny body from head to toe then stood up.

"Great job last night, Jungkook" he smiled at me then went straight to the bathroom to take a bath.

I quickly wore my spare clothes in my bag, then  left the motel we were stating in, leaving not a single word

I went straight to my condo unit, to rest, and decide not to go to my classes today.

I was about to fall asleep when my phone suddenly received a text message from... Him

   "Hey! Why did you leave too soon? I still wanted to play with you! Anyways, I enjoyed our play time last night, especially blowing your amazing dick. Till we can do this again"

After reading the text, I face palmed my face and then laid on my bed.

"You did this for her!" I repeatedly said to knock some sense into me.

He is the second person I had sex with.

Why did it have to be Park Jimin, my professor!?

------

Had It ✿ JungkookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara