Chapter 24

Kim Sejeong's POV

When we finally reached my house, I invited them for dinner and they glady accepted my offer.

"Here's our dinner!" I slowly put the plate of korean food o the table

"Woah!" Sohye exclaimed as she eyed on the food

"Thanks Sejeong!" Jungkook smiled

"Oh..." I started to blush

"It's nothing really... dig in!" I curled a strand of my hair as I gestured them to begin eating.

"Okay then! Thanks for the food!" They both said in unison

I jist kept on watching them enjoy my cooking. I feel so full and satisfied by just watching them eat.

"Sejeong-ah, aren't you gonna eat?" Jungkook pointed my clean and empty plate.

"Nah! You guys eat! I think I'm already full!" I smiled and handed them the plate of food

"Are you sure?" He asked then I nodded to his question

"Okay then" he looked unsure about it but still resumed eating.

-**-

They finished eating and I washed the dishes but Jungkook helped me while Sohye watched television. After resting for a while, Sohye told us that she wanted to become an idol just like me so I taught her some of our dances and sang along with her. It became darker, and they prepared to leave.

"Thanks for dinner! We're going to lea-" he stopped when I pulled his wrist lightly

"C-can... you..." I hesitated but had the courage to look at him

"What is it Sejeong-ah?" He looked at my hand that was holding his wrist.

"Stay with me... please..." I looked down out of embarrassment, closing my eyes to be prepared for what he'll say.

"Well... sure" I suddenly looked at him surprised by his answer

"Really?" I blinked my eyes twice

He chuckled, "yeah, I sure about it! Besides Sohye's already sleepy and I bet she's tired from all your dancing lessons"

"Okay then, you guys sleep here" I grabbed his hand and led them to my guest room

Jungkook's hand were a bit rought but still very manly and I love it. I wanna keep holding his hand whenever I get a chance.

"Thanks, good night by the way" he said tucking Sohye in the bed.

"Good night as well, and you too Sohye, sweet dreams" I smiled as I went out of the room

"Good night Auntie Sejeong" Sohye yawned before I closed the door.

-**-

Jungkook's POV

It's been a few hours since Sohye fell asleep. I can't think of anything to do. I wish Carousel was here, so that I can fuck her. It's been two whole years since we last did it. I sometimes jerk myself off when I'm horny.

There was this time, me and Carousel were video chatting when I suddenly got hard and we ended up watching each other masturbate.

With that in thought, I got hard and decided to jerk myself at the bathroom. I went out rubbing my dick as I go to the bathroom.

When I reached the bathroom, I was taken aback when someone suddenly opened the door.

Her eyes widen when she saw my hand inside my pants rubbing it.

"AHH-" I quickly covered her mouth with my hand to stop her from waking up Sohye.

"Can you forget what you saw?" I whispered in her ear and she shook her head

I let go of her but she pulled me back by tugging the hem of my shirt

"I won't let that good erection go to waste..." Sejeong whispered biting my ear lobe which made me moan lightly.