ENDING

First and foremost, SORRY!! That I haven't been able to update the story for months now. I got really busy and wasn't able to do the ending of the story. To celebrate Had It's 8K reads here is the ending plots. Also the real reason I didn't get to post an update is because my phone where all my drafts are broke. My Had It chapters were there to. I got too lazy to retype and think them again so I'll just post this up to clarify the ending of the story.

As you read from the last chapter, it was a trip of Carousel and Jungkook with Jungkook's POV in it. Sad to inform you but, that's all in Jungkook's mind. He just remembered it before dying. YES, Jungkook did die :"( The doctor told Carousel and Sohye that he died. The story was suppose to end with a heart and gut wrenching chapter finale but I was just to lazy to type the continuing chapters. The story ends with an epilogue where after like 3 years, Carousel finally shows progress of moving on about the death of Jungkook and accidentally meets Baekhyun.

THE END.

But to tell you guys the truth, Had It, was suppose to end with Jungkook still dying, but instead of him killing himself, he died due to AIDS from having sex with Jimin. (YES, No Sejeong and Sohye) Leaving Carousel heartbroken and hurt. The original finale was Carousel visiting Jungkook's grave a year later. She suddenly sees Jungkook smiling at her making her hug the heck out him and bawl her eyes out on Jungkook's chest. While Carousel repeatedly ask Jungkook "Why he never told her that he had an illness", Jungkook just patted Carousel's head and said "Sorry". Jungkook starts fading away and begins to tell Carousel what he didn't get to tell her back then. Saying that he loves her very much, sorry for what happened and hurting her, and advising Carousel to find a new love and move on from him. And what made Carousel completely break into tears is when he tells Carousel, "Just don't forget about me and the moments we had, please?". Carousel nods and Jungkook smiles but before he finally disappears Jungkook said, "Have babies! Name one after me!" Carousel got to hear Jungkook's laugh once again before he disappears and Carousel wakes up. After a few months of the event, Carousel meets Baekhyun at work and the love that withered when Jungkook died, bloomed again.

THE END.

Thank you for reading!!

(The Original Cover of Had It)