Chapter 3

Jungkook's POV

After I finished buying the ingredients needed for my beef bulgogi then went home.

I knocked a couple of times but Carousel did not open the door, luckily I had keys with me. I entered the unit and wow! My unit became clean!

I put down the plastic bag on the table and saw Carousel sleeping on the couch.

"She must be tired from all the cleaning" I smiled as I carried her to ny bed.

"Alright! I have to thank Carousel by acing this beef bulgogi!" I boosted myself before cooking.

I'm not that good of a cook but I must my best in making the bulgogi.

-**-

I finished cooking the bulgogi after 2 hours and it was already 9:55pm. I checked on Carousel but she was still asleep, so I didn't bother waking her up.

While waiting I started getting drowsy. I took off my pants leaving only my boxers and laid  on the couch then slept.

-**-

Carousel's POV

I woke up around 11pm and was surprised that I was in his bed. I looked at the kitchen and saw the food he cooked. I smiled and started calling him but he didn't answered so I looked for him.

I saw him sleeping on the couch and I saw something that I shouldn't have seen...

H-HE...

HAS A...

BONER!!!

I started gettung flustered  because of the sight I'm witnessing. I was expecting his member to be long but I didn't know it would be that big! His dick is really evident in his boxers.

I started getting closer to him, actually his boner.

My face is now facing his member. My hand started moving on its own and started rubbing his dick.

I was amazed at how hard and long it was!

Then I realized that he wasn't wearing any undergarments below his boxers. So I was extremely tempted to look.

I was having a 50:50 battle agaisn't myself. Half of me wants to look at his member but half of me doesn't, but unfortunately the half of me that wants to look at his member won and I took a peek of his member by lifting the boxers. It was glorious! He was hairier than I thought it would be.

I started getting hornier when I pulled down his boxers. Now nothing's covering his member. I'm surprised that he isn't waking up , so I enjoyed myself a little bit more.

I started sucking his member as my other hand started caressing his mighty 6-pack abs

I was surprised to hear him moaning softly but he didn't wake up, maybe he thinks this is a dream.

As much as I want to get pregnant by him, I can't possibly give my V-card to someone who is asleep and isn't the one I'm dating.

But I'm proud  that I am a virgin, but kinda a horny one...

My hand kept going up and down, up and down on his long member until he started moaning restlessly with minimal movements.

That was when I realize that...

IT IS COMING!!

I knew it! After all the videos I've watched in my 4 years of being a porn addict, this is the CLIMAX of men!

HERE I GO!!!

I started going faster and faster as he kept moaning lightly then a couple of seconds later he finally came. His shot was so strong that it reached my cheek but the rest went to his abs, his beautifully toned abs!

I quickly got a  hankerchief and wiped it on his abs were the cum was shot. I also wiped his dick with my hankerchief.

"I am so never gonna wash this hankerchief" I then wrapped it with tissue and put it on a plastic before putting it on my bag.

I pulled back up his boxers and not leaving a single tray of evidence that I molested him.

I looked at his face abd he looks so exhauseted even though I should be the one to be exhausted and tired. I stole a kiss from his lips before deciding that what I've done is enough.

I went to the bathroom and washed my hands then face.

Even though I'm all ready full sexually, I got hungry for food.

I looked at the time and it was 11:45pm, so I finally woke up Jungkook.

"Kookie! Kookie!"

"Sup.." he said half asleep

"I just woke up" I smiled

Great lie, Carousel! You got this in the bag!

"Good! Shall we eat dinner?" He sat up and smiled while rubbing his eyes

-**-

He heated up the food then served it. The beef bulgogi was so delicious but honestly, his dick was more delicious!

Since we can't sleep yet, we decided to watch a drama on his laptop. We watched "Hwarang" from episode 1 to 5 only because we both felt drowsy after the fifth episode.

------

Hwarang will air on Dec 19! Yay!!!