Chapter 30

"EOMMA!" Sohye screamed and I immediately rushed to our master's bedroom where te scream came from.

As I was running, I started worrying about Jungkook.

Is he alright?

Did he do something crazy?

Did he...

Did he do that again!?

Those were the questions that kept running inside my head

As I finally reached the door of the Master's bedroom. I started walking slowly, reaching for the door knob. I held the door knob and the clenched my other hand at my chest, as I was scraed of what might happened to Jungkook.

"Eomma! Where are you!?" Sohye cried

I immediately build up the courage to finally open the door and enter the room with my eyes closed.

When I opened my eyes, my legs started getting weak from the sight I witnessed

Sohye crying, hugging her unconscious father covered in blood.

"EOMMA! APPA'S.... APPA IS..." Sohye sobbed as she tightens her grip on her father

"NO! DON'T SAY THAT! HE'S NOT!" I shout as I hurriedly took out my phone and called for an ambulance

After a couple of minutes, the ambulance arrived. They puy Jungkook on a stretcher and went to the ambulance as Sohye joined them while I stayed there for a while.

My legs finally gave up and I fell to the floor, bawling my eyes out.

Then I saw a letter on the floor with my name on it, without hesitaion I took it

The handwriting, no doubt it was from Jungkook.

I opened the letter and began to read it,

Carousel,

I'm sorry for everything I've done to you.

I'm sorry for not being a faithful husband and even hurting you so much.

All I ask is that you won't forget the moments we shared together.

Please take care of our baby girl, Sohye.

I love you both so much!

And I'll miss you two very much!

I hope you'll miss me as well.

I crumpled the paper, I couldn't hold back ny mixed enotions right now. I stood up and ran down. I ran towards the ambulance that was already putting Jungkook inside.

Me and Sohye wnet inside the ambulance as well. We both held Jungkook's hand as we vry together.

"Is he gonna be alright?" Sohye asked the nurse

"Good thing he's still breathing a little but he had too much blood loss, so we need to get to the hospital as fast as we can" He said as he was cleaning Jungkook's wound.

While he was cleaning it, I heard him curse softly, "Shit! It hit the vein!"

We arrived at te hospital and they rushed Jungkook at the operating room while me and Sohye waited in front of it crying.

-**-

Jungkook is still inside the operating room for hours now.

Sohye fell asleep, waiting for her father to come out. I stroke her hair as my tears still won't stop falling.

My sight darkened when somebody stood infront of us.

It was the surgeon.

My heart started beating fast as I wait for the results from him. I was trying to read his expression  but it was too blank.

I gulped before speaking, "Is... my husband... okay?" I stuttered as I held both the hands of the surgeon.

He just stood there looking at me with an expressionless face which dumbfounded me.

Is he okay or not?