Chapter 18

Carousel's POV

Yay! I am finally fully-recovered!

It's been a week since I was took to the hospital. I'm staying at Jungkook's condo unit for now.

Jinyoung already said sorry to us and we forgave him.

*Flashback

"Carousel! Jungkook! I'm so sorry!" He shout as he bowed 45 degrees.

"I'm really, really, really, really, SORRY!"

"It's okay, Jinyoung, and thanks to your girlfriend Stephanie, Carousel wouldn't be in the hospital in time" Jungkook winked at Stephanie which made me a little jealous but it's okay.

"You sure?" Jinyoung lifted his head up

"Yes, we're very sure!" I smiled and raised my palm, and he gave an high five.

"Thank you for your forgiveness!" He bowed again

"Let's go?" He said when he stood straight again, looking at Stephanie

"Sure" Stephanie wrapped her arms around Jinyoung's arm.

"Bye, we still have a date of our own!" Jinyoung smiled and then they both waved at us goodbye and left.

*End of Flashback

I was reading a book when his phone rang with an unknown number on it.

"Yeobo!" I called him

"Yes? Do you need anything?" He said from the kitchen

"Nothing, your phone's just ringing" I grabbed his phone and gave it to him in the kitchen

"Thanks Jagiya" he gave a peck to my lips

"Hello this is Jeon Jungkook..."

His eyes widen suddenly and went to his bedroom gesturing me not to follow and I nodded then sat on the chair.

"Who could that be?" I mumbled to myself already frowning whil poking the vegetables with a fork

Jungkook's POV

"Why are you calling?" I asked annoyed already

"Because I miss doing it with you~" he cooed.

"Look we already did it last monday after you forced me to do it with you!" I said angrily

It's Jimin by the way. I had it with him again for the second time when Carousel was at her parent's house.

He forcefully had sex with me. He cornered me into an empty room in the campus and started molesting me until we had sex.

I regretted that it happened again because I feel like I'm cheating on Carousel.

JM: Come on!

JK: No! This is goodbye! Don't call me or even text me again!