Chapter 14

Jungkook's POV

I stood still as I look at the building that has a sign 'Sweet Dong Motel'.

I cringed as I saw a guy carrying what looks like a drugged girl inside the motel.

"My god..." I mumbled to myself

Someone suddenly patted my shoulder and whispered to my ears, "Shall we?"

Without looking, I immediately knew that it was Jimin.

We entered the building and head towards the receptionist.

"One room for 12 hours please" Jimin handed a wad of cash

I saw the receptionist cringed when she saw us together. Two good looking guys renting a room to have sex.

"Here you go" she gave the key card to Jimin and said, "Enjoy your stay" then bowed as we went to the elevator.

The elevator ride was silent. The only thing you can hear was the sound of it going to our floor.

We reached the door of the room he rented. It was on the 8th floor and the room was numbered 69.

I can't help but cringed as chills was sent all over my body due to what I thought about the room number.

Instead of being only our room number, it might be our position later.

He finally unlocked the door with the key card and entered.

I hesitated but I got no choice, I already agreed to let this happen, so I entered the room and closed the door shut.

He was already sitting on the bed, waiting for me.

I put down my bag on the table and then went to him.

He started caressing my clothed dick, touching and pressing it to his heart's content. I glanced at him and saw him looking at me with a hungry expression full of lust.

I didn't get hard by what he did. I just stood there letting him do what he wants.

"Why aren't you getting hard?" He asked as he stood up. I just shrugged to his question

He started kissing me with his arms wrapped around the back of my neck. I clenched my eyes shut as I beginned to feel disgusted. I could feel his tongue forcefully enter my mouth, I couldn't do anything but give in to his doing. His tongue wandered the inside of my mouth. I was taken aback when our tongues made contact which broke the kiss.

I immediately brushed my lips with the back of my hand while he started taking off his clothes.

He took off hus shirt leaving only his pants. I was shocked when I saw he had a 6 pack abs as well, even though he was kinda chubby and short.

"Feel me" he commanded as he laid down in bed.

I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath before complying to his command.

I sat on the bed then beginned feeling his chest, they were hard. Then my hands went to his abs. My eyes widen when I thouvht that he could have better abs than myself.

I guess it's true that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

He removed my hands from his abs and sat up. He started undressing me as he removed my shirt.

"Lay down" he gestured and I followed

He crawled on top of me and started licking me. Licking different parts of my body.