Chapter 26

Carousel's POV

I can't wait to surprise them! I just came back to Seoul from California. I had a 3 month off, and decided to to go home and spend quality with Jungkook and Sohye.

"I'm home!" I said as I went inside the house after unlocking the door.

"Huh?" I scanned the house and it seems like they're not here.

My excited smile turned upside down but I thought that this is better so I can surprise them better.

I quickly went to the nearest supermarket and bought party materials to surprise them when they come home.

When I came back home, I prepared the groceries I bought. I placed the strawberry short cake on the center of the table in our living room.

I went besides the doorway while the party poppers is at my hand. There I waited for them.

The minutes I thought I would wait end and became hours and I fell asleep without knowing it

-**-

Jungkook's POV

It's already 4pm and we finally decided to go home.

Sejeong decided to go with us and I agreed because she haven't seen our house yet.

"We're here!" I said as I opened the door

*BANG!

*POP!

Confetti and party streamers began falling to the ground as we entered the house.

"Welcome home, Yeobo and Sohye!" Carousel appeared out of nowhere and gave me a kiss then one to Sohye as well.

There was no time to be in dazed and I immediately pulled her into an embrace.

"Carousel! I've missed you so much!" I said as I pulled myself away from the hugged then looked at her.

"Eomma!" Sohye exclaimed as she ran to Carousel hugging her just above her waist

"Sohye-ah!" Carousel kneeled down when Sohye let go and then hugged her tightly.

"How's my baby girl doing?" She asked as she carried Sohye.

Sojye told lots of stories to Carousel as we had tea and snacks that Carousel prepared for us.

"So Sejeong-ah, you came home yesterday?" Carousel asked as she sipped from the cup of her tea.

"Yeah! Why didn't you tell me you're going back as well? We could have gone back home together" Sejeong pouted abd we all laughed by her actions

"I wanted to surprise them!" Carousel smirked wriggling her eyebrows and Sejeong laughed.

They really go well together!

What would it be like having them together in one bed though?

-**-

Sejeong decided to leave after catching up with Carousel even though they met up with each other just a few days ago in California.

"So why were you two together?" Carousel asked out of nowhere because we were currently watching a movie

"It was because I wanted Sohye to spend time with her auntie" I smiled, sweat started forming  as I remember what we did last night.

"Okay, but why did you sleep at her house?" Carousel pouted

I snuggled over to her and cupped her cheek, "Don't worry, I didn't do anything wrong to hurt you" I assured her

Nice lie Jungkook...

"Okay..." She smiled as she held my hand that was on her cheek.

"Always remember that I love you okay?" I kissed her forehead and she nodded slowly.

I then kissed her nose and was about to kiss her lips but Sohye spoke suddenly, "but appa..."

"What is it Sohye?" I asked as I glanced at her

"What was the noise coming from auntie Sejeong's room last night?" She asked as she move herself in between me and Carousel.

"What noise?" Carousel and I looked at each other,

"She was saying things like 'ugh!', 'ahh!', and even saying your name appa. I can also hear you saying similar words." She said and I gulped from what I'm hearing from Sohye.

"You were nowhere in our room as well last night appa..." Sohye finished looking confused

SHIT!

SOHYE KNEW ALL THE TIME!!