Chapter 7

Jungkook's POV

I woke up and saw Carousel till sleeping. She must be tired form our sex earlier. I cupped her cheek and stared at her beautiful yet innocent face. I am no longer a virgin anymoren but I am happy that I gave it to the one I love, my best friend, Carousel.

I stood up from bed and went to the kitchen to heat the food I cooked earlier.

When the food was heated, I woke her up.

"Carousel..." I said as I shook her

"Yeah?" She opened her eyes

"Should we eat lunch? It's already 2:30pm"

"Oh... okay" she yawned

I was about to go but she grabbed my hand

"Wait, I need an appetizer first" she grinned

"What? Say it, I'll give it to you" I sat down again

"Okay then" her hands went to my crotch

"Fine" I rolled my eyes as she starts unzipping my pants

She played with my dick to get it erect. Then she licked the head that was when I got fully erect. She beginned sucking my dick. Doing different styles of sucking. She gave me a deep throat which made me moan loudly. Then she started  jerking it up and down. I knew that I was at my limit so I tried to stop her but she kept insisting to continue and sped up jerking my dick.

I started feeling the sensation again and fuck it..

I can't believe she's gonna make me cum again.

I couldn't hold it in anymore, so I came and shot it on her hand

"Thanks Kookie" she kissed me

"No problem..." I pant "...should we eat  now?"

"Yup" she said and we both got out of bed

She took a bath first so I waited for her. When she was done, we ate our afternoon lunch together. She left my unit around 5 because she needs to go back to her dorm to do her homework and study with her friends to catch up with the lessons we've missed. I stayed at my unit because I'm not allowed to enter at her dorm, so I asked some of my friends to come over and teach me Math. I invited Taehyung and Hoseok to teach me. They got to my unit as soon as I called because they lived in the same building as I am.

"Sup Kookie!" They patted my shoulder as they enter my unit

We stayed at the living room. I gave them drinks and snacks in return for them teaching me.

They taught me very well but I only understood a little. They were about to leave but Taehyung suddenly suggested watching porn. Hoseok agreed while I hesitated at first but I decided to agree as well. I didn't want to be a kill joy in front of my friends.

Taehyung got his hard drive in his bag  and connected it to my 50 inch TV then started wathing. I immediately got turned on because I remembered Carousel doing what was on the TV. They both started jerking themseles while I just continued watching.

Taehyung had a much longer dick than mine. I estimated it to be around 7 inches while Hoseok's was around the same size as mine but I have a better size.

"Come on Kookie! Join us" Taehyung said

"Nah, you enjoy yourselves"

I resumed watching but Hoseok suddenly pulled my shorts and started jerking my dick

"The fuck Hobi!?" I got mad because nobody has held my dick aside from Carousel

"I'm gonna do it for you or you do it yourself?" He asked

I got no choice but to cum again....

I sighed and beginned jerking myself again...

The first one to cum was Hoseok then he helped Taehyung to cum by jerking his dick for him. Taehyung had no problem that a guy was jerking him because he had lots of sex, I mean a LOT of sex. Mostly girls, of course, but he had sex with men as well. He once worked as call boy but he stopped when AIDS and HIV were starting to get relevant these days. He came shortly after Hoseok helped him.

Now the attention is all in me. They're expecting that I will gush out a lot because I'm rarely jerk myself but today was different. I already came three times and this will be my fourth, so I expected that I will not meet their expectations.

When I finally felt that I needed to cum, I jerked myself faster then came. As expected, my load was only small.

"Wow... that was it?" Hoseok asked in disbelief

"Sorry" I tried to sound pathetic then we all laughed

We cleaned ourselves up with paper towels and they left shortly.

When they were gone, I went to my bed and slept.

Today was a tiring day for me...

Physically...

Mentally...

And...

Sexually...