Chapter 20

It's been a couple of weeks since I knew what he's been doing. He looked for me in the past couple of days but I still hid from him.

I heard from my friend Kylie that he's been coming to our dorm everyday just to check if I was there.

She said that Jungkook wS getting worse as the day goes by. He was drinking, skipping classes, crying all day long and most of all, even tried killing himself.

I can't help but cry while listening to Kylie.

I can't let him suffer anymore, so I decided to go to him and listen to him, even if it hurts me.

Because...

I still love him.

*Jungkook's condominium

I knocked thrice before he opened the door.

Both our eyes widen as soon as we saw each other.

All what Kylie said was true. His stinks like alcohol, his unit was a huge mess, his eyes were red from crying probably and the most hurtful thing I saw was a bandage wrapped around his wrist, where he tried to end his life off.

"Ja-jagiya!" He tried to hug me but I avoided him

"I still haven't forgiven you. I just wanted to talk" I entered his unit and went straight to the couch.

He closed the door and went to me. He sat next to me and started kissing me with his hands wandering all over me.

"Stop it!" I exclaimed and he stopped

"What is it woth you and our professor anyway!?" I yelled as I push him away.

I finally said what I came here for.

"It's not what you think!" He answered as he grabbed my wrist

"Then what is it!?" I tried to get off from his grip but he pinned me down to the wall

"Will you please listen to what I say then?" He whispered to my ears as tears started falling from his eyes.

That was the moment I felt that I needed to forgive him. He's been suffering a lot because of me, and I think accepting him again will mend the cut.

"Okay... yeobo..." As soon as I said that, he let go and I hugged him, caressing his back.

"Thanks Jagiya!" He hugged me back

"But first!" I looked at him straight in the eye, he began looking worried

"Wh-what is it, jagiya?" He asked as he pulls himself away

"Take a bath first! You reek of alcohol!" I pushed him lightly and he chuckled

"Aye-aye captain" he saluted which made me giggle

"Aigoo! Seriously you're such a child!" I hit him slightly and got a broom and dustpan

"I'm a child for you!" He smirked as he went to his room to get ready to take a bath

"I'll clean while you take a bath, okay?" I said, already sweeping the floor

"Sure" he said before he entered the bathroom.

-**-

"So what did happen?" I asked as I took a sip from my coffee

"To make the story short, I had sex with him" he bluntly said

What he said really grossed me out.

"Why did you do that then?" I said trying to keep my cool on but I'm really starting to get frustrated.

"It's because..." He hesitated for a while

"Because what!? Answer me!?" I banged the table which startled him

"Because I love you and I wanted to pass the test with you that day!" He cried, tears falling from his eyes again

"Wh-what!?" I was taken aback from what he said

"Because on the exam day, I forgot how to solve the final page. I only remembered it when we were about to pass the exam..." he paused for a while.

I slowly leaned back on my chair and listened to him more.

"Then he texted me to talk about my grade and I agreed. He said that he'll let me re-answer my exam if I would have sex with him..."

I started getting teary eyed as he further told what happened.

"I was suppose to decline his offer but when we were at the amusement park, you were so excited to finalky pass that subject together, remember? And I didn't want to throw all your efforts you gave me!" He cried with his hands covering his face.

I immediately stood up and went tk him and hugged him. He hugged me back and we both cried at each other's arms.

"Now I know, yeobo... Sorry for misunderstanding you! I didn't know that you did that for me. Just promise me to never do that again and don't keep secrets from me" I tried to smile but tears keep falling from my eyes.

"I love you so much jagiya!" He cried and hugged me tighter.

The day ended with us crying together. Then made out at night.

A/N:

Sorry for making you guys wait so long 😢 I was kinda busy with school and stuff.