Chapter 2

Jungkook's POV

Months passed and my friendship with Carousel grew closer, to the point that I walk her to her dorm.

"Thanks Kookie" she smiled

"Your welcome" I scratched my nape

"Looks like you're getting used to being called 'Kookie' now eh?" She giggled

"Thanks to you even my friends are calling me that as well" I frowned

"Don't you like it? I kinda like it for you! It suits you very well, it's getting dark, I'll go inside now" she smiled one last time before entering her dorm.

I waved goodbye at her then walked home to my condominium near our school.

When I arrived at home, I got some clothes then took a shower.

While I was scrubbing soap on my body when my dick suddenly got hard. I smirked then grabbed my phone to watch some porn.

Not to being boastful but I have a 6-inch dick and 6 pack abs. My body is the next thing I'm confident with aside from my killer looks, hahaha... I may have those but I'm still a virgin and I plan to give my virginity to the one I will love.

I've been jerking for a good 6 to 8 minutes when I felt it was about to explode. I jerked even faster  then it finally erupted. Cum was shot onto my chest, abs and hand. After masturbating, I finished bathing and took a goodnight's rest.

NEXT DAY...

Carousel's POV

Today I have a date, well actually it's not a date because I was the one who invited him to go with me but I still think it's a date.

I invited Jungkook to watch the disbandment concert of one of my favorite kpop groups, I.O.I

"Where is he?" I checked my watch and it was already 3:45pm and the concert is starting at 5:00pm.

I grabbed my phone and called him, a few rings passed then he finally picked up the call

Convo:

C: Where are you? It's almost time for the concert!

J: Oh shit! I overslept!

C: My gosh! Would you hurry up!? I don't want to miss my favorite group's last concert!

J: I'm so sorry! I'll be fast! Don't worry I'll get there on time

C: Make sure of it! Bye!

He better be here on time or else, it's friendship over with him

Jungkook's POV

Shit!

I can't believe I forgot about our plans for today! I got no time to spare.

I quickly entered the bathroom then took a bath. I went out of the bathroom naked wet and picked up my clothes. I finally got dressed then left my unit and took the stairs to get to the parking lot and rode my car.

Time check: 4:20pm

Carousel's POV

I waited for Jungkook at the entrance of the venue. We were supposed to meet near the school but since he's late I went on ahead because I still needed to get the tickets from the venue.

It's been 45 minutes since I called him, and he's not even texting if he's already here or what.

I already have the tickets with me and I'm the only one left outside the venue, the rest were already inside.

Minutes flew by and still no sign of Jungkook. Only 10 minutes were remaining before the concert started when he finally arrived

"Yah! What took yo-" I couldn't finish what I wanted to say when he suddenly held my hand and ran towards the entrance.

"No time for arguements, let's go inside" he smiled

Somehow I forgot my anger towards him and started smiling as well.

We got inside the venue jyst in time before the intro video started playing.

-**-

After two hours, the concert finally ended with them and us fans crying while Jungkook was laughing at me. After the concert, Jungkook invited me to his condo unit and I gladly accepted.

We rode on his car and he drove us there quickly yet safety. We finally reached his unit and went inside.

"Wow" I said in awe

"Why? It's the simplest type of unit in the building" he stopped and looked at me confused

"Your place is a mess" I commented then laughed when I saw his embarrassed face

I mean his place was really a mess. His clithes were on the floor bear the cabinet, he has wet clothes near the bathroom door and has trash scattered all over the place.

"Looks like someone was in a rush" I teased him as I sat on his couch

"Sorry, I forgot that I haven't cleaned my unit" he gave me a glass of water

"Thanks" I finished my glass and returned it to him

"Wait here, I'll just go buy ingredients for te meal I'm gonna cook tonight" he said as he opened the door

"Sure! Have fun" I waved goodbye and he finally left.

I can't believe I'm finally here at his unit! It feels like an achievement that seemed so impossible but I finally achieved it!

I decided to clean his mess to kill some time. I sweeped the floor, washed the dishes and even folded his clothes. I smelled his clothes and it smelled so good.

After that, I laid down on the couch and fell asleep while waiting for him.

--------

VOTE ❤