Chapter 22

Jungkook's POV

"Appa!" Sohye ran towards me with a beautiful fish tail braid on her hair.

"Yes, Sohye?" I quickly took a look at her before returning at typing something at the computer

"Appa! Can you play with me?" She asked cutely, swaying back to forth

"Not now Sohye, appa's working" I ruffled her hair before focusing into my work again.

"Not fair!" She pouted before going up back to her room, stomping.

"Aigoo! That girl..." I shook my head, then went to Sohye's room to check on her.

Sohye is now 8 years old. She is starting to be mature but still childish, like now.

Carousel and I are finally married together. It's been three years since we tied the knot.

"Sohye-ah?" I knocked at the door a couple of times

I'm now a successful engineer at Korea. Carousel and I are both busy so we haven't given Sohye the attention she deserves.

"Go away!" She yelled

"Yah Sohye-ah!" I knocked harshly then I heard her cry.

"Sohye-ah! Open the door please?" I asked softly as I rested my head on the door.

She finally opened the door and I immediately hugged her.

"Appa's sorry okay?" I apologized, stroking her hair

"Appa saranghaeyo!" She cried as she tightens the hug

"Ne, nado saranghae" I smiled at her then stood up carrying her and went down together.

Due to Carousel and I success we managed to buy a house and lot. It has 3 floors but me and Sohye are the only ones here, so it kinda gets lonely.

"Appa, where are we going?" She asked while I was buckling her safety belt.

"Oh you'll see" I smiled before closing her side of the door then rushed to my seat of the car.

"Wanna listen to music?" I asked as I flipped through my CD Book.

"Yes! I want I.O.I!" She smiled widely

"Okay, okay" I picked I.O.I's Chrysalis and put it on the CD player.

"Wah!" She started grooving to the music while I can't help but chuckle.

She's just like her mom when listening to them. Sohye is named after Carousel's bias wrecker in I.O.I, Kim Sohye. I agreed to te name because she was pretty annoying when she kept bugging me to name our child Sohye. Her bias is really Kim Sejeong, and I'm not surprised that Sohye also loves Kim Sejeong.

"Look we've arrived!" I parked the car and looked at Sohye

"The airport?" She asked with a confused look on her face

"Yes! The airport!" I grinned at her

-**-

It's been three hours since we've been waiting. The flight that we've been waiting for finally arrived.

"Look!" I pointed at someone who's walking towards us

"Sohye-ah!" She opened her arms wide waiting for Sohye to hug her.

"WAAAAHHH!" Sohye came running towards her.