Chapter 11

Carousel's POV

It's Saturday today and Kookie asked me out on a date at the amusement park, to celebrate the finished exam week.

I wore a plain white dress with a denim jacket and matching high cut rubber shoes.

I went to our meeting place which was the convenient store near our school. I went ther ahead of the time we agreed on, to surprise him.

He arrived thirty minutes before the time we agreed on but I arrived forty-five minutes before. I was hiding behind the shelves while he sat on the vacant chair with a can of pineapple juice and a burger.

I walked slowly towards him as he starts eating. I let him take a bite on his burger before I finally surprised him.

"Boo!"

He chocked due to shock that he fell out of the seat and made his juice spill over the floor.

"Aish, this girl!" He said as he stood up and brushed the dirt in his pants

"You ready to go to the amusement park?" I asked twirling

"Not yet..." he scrarched his forehead with his index

"Why?"

"I have to clean this up silly!" He smiled and went to the counter to get some tissues.

After he cleaned the mess he made, actually the mess I made, we went out of the store.

"Wait here" he said and ran somewhere

I waited for him until a car suddenly parked beside me and it's window went down.

There I saw Jungkook looking at me, patting the seat besides his. I let out a smile before entering the car.

"Woah! Yeobo!" I said in awe as I scanned the car

"Yeah?"

"When did you get this?" I asked still in awe

"Uhm... last year?" He said as he starts driving

"What!? Why haven't I seen this yet?" I pout

"Because it was in the parking lot the whole time and I use it rarely" he smiled, showing me his perfectly cute bunny smile

I swear that everytime I see his smile it never fails to make my heart flutter.

I kept staring at him while he was driving us to the amusement park. Only silence filled the car, no talking, no music and no noise. Until he finally spoke

"W-wanna... ho-hold... hands?" He stuttered with eyes still focused on the road and then extended his hand for me to hold.

My heart melted even more! He was such a cutie!

"Su-sure..." I faced down to hide my blushing face as our hands interwind with each other

We held hands for the rest of the trip.

-**-

"Jagiya..."

I felt someone poking me

"Yes?" I slowly opened my eyes only to see Jungkook's face near me.

My face reddened immediately while he smiled again which made my face blush even more.

I didn't notice that I fell asleep

"We're here" he said as he went closer to my face until...