The help.

I walked into the studio looking around in awe.

"This is pretty dope." I sat next to Bahja.

"I know I think I'm going to start coming here." Bahja sipped from her taco bell cup.

"Break." Someone yelled and Christian walked out of the studio.

"Sup Hazel." He stood behind Bahja.

"Hey." I smiled.

Christian and Bahja had met while we were on tour doing a show in LA. And just recently started dating. I was happy for her.

"So bae, you good with writing I need help with the next verse." He said.

"Do you have anything so far?"

"Yeah... These girls are the fans of me like hanging from the cieling I get so fucking high like I'm standing on a building, Empire state of mind baby girl know she fine and when I took her ass to Rome she gave me lots and lots of dome...thats all I got."

"That was good." I complimented him.

"Thank you but I need something else ya'know?"

I nodded.

"Uhh I don't know..I can't think." Bahj shrugged.

"How about when I took her ass to Rome she gave me lots & lots of dome. She gave me all her knowledge like shawdy went to college she probably went to stanford her daddy got her pampered now back to the rap shit back on the track bitch you little niggas dumb I just call ya'll ass Patrick. Like Patrick & Spongebob ya'll rap for fun but this shit is my damn job." I rapped out.

Everybody starred at me in silence.

"What? Was it that bad?" I frowned.

"Bad? Hell nah I ain't know you was a rapper." Christian friend Steez said.

"I'm not." I blush.

"That was cold asf, you remember what you said? Can I use it? How much you want for it?" Christian asked.

"Yeah I remember, yes you can use it and I don't want nothing for it, I was helping you out."

"How you do it like that?" Bahja asked.

I shrugged. "I used to be into poetry and rap is like poetry I guess."

"Thanks." He headed back in the booth.

**The next day.**

"Ya'll should've heard Hazel in the studio last night." Bahja said the next morning at breakfast.

"My baby can sing?" Chres asked w. a mouth full of waffles.

"Eww don't talk with your mouth full." I laughed pushing his head back.

"No but she finished Chritian verse and it was so cold! Even Steez like it and you know how he think every rapper is garbage."

"So you went in and turnt up huh?" Ray Ray asked.

"I mean I guess."

I didn't know why they were making such a big deal out of it.

"What yo rap name gone be?" NiqNiq asked.

I laughed. "Ya'll fooling, I'm not a rapper. I'm a trapper."

"Ohh shit did it again Hazelnut Spread has rapped again she is the best female rapper to ever walk the streets of LA." Chres pretended to be a news reporter. "So how does it feel, can you bust a ryhme?"

"This nigga said Hazelnut spread tho." Ray Ray was laughing so hard he fell over on Zonnique.

"Boy it wasn't that damn funny, move." She elbowed him laughing.

**

Later that night Bahja and I sat in her room talking.

"So I start teaching dance lessons tomorrow"

"For real? I mean its something you're good at." She was writing in a notebook, so I figured it was for one of her classes at UCLA.

"I know but sometimes I feel like that's all I'm good at. I mean I have enough money to last me a life time because of my dad and I made a lot of money on tour but I still want to have a job. I'm not good at anything else I can't be a doctor, a lawyer, a police none of that. Sowhat do I do? Live off my dad and just shop?"

"What about opening up a dance studio?"

"Thats a good idea but its too stressful, I'd rather be just a dance teacher because I really don't need the money. I'd do it for fun and my classes would either be cheap or free so that everyone could be in it and do what they loved."

"That's nice, See how you feel about it after your class tomorrow."

"True I think I'd work with kids our age so that its easier and fun, no cry baby kids." I laughed.

"You're a mess." She laughed and read over whatever she was writing. "How does this sound, I'm so hurt, I'm tired of your lying, everynight you got me crying, make me feeling like I'm dying inside, gave you a piece of me and I really can't believe that you would do me so wrong?"

"Thats good I like it but you know how some of the fans are, they gone be like 'a piece of me' she fucked the nigga haha. They childish." I laughed.

"What could I replace it with?"

"Mhmm." I thought for a minute."I don't know cause that goes so well with it, you'd have to rewrite it."

"Rewrite it? I told Zonnique I'd have mine done by 8 and its 6:40." She looked at her phone.

"Zonnique is not about to have hers done." I looked at her.

"You right." We laughed.

"How about something like 'I've been played I've been hurt too much lies and the games so I can't trust it's not you boy its that one played me like a fool now I feel dumb. I should've known better than to believe, mama tried to tell me he'd decieve. Now I'm sitting here pain regret and I wish we never met.'?" I sang out.

"Hazel, that was really good! And your voice is amazing." She smiled.

"Thank you, I guess."

"You should be a song writer."

I laughed and shook it off.

"I'm being for real, you got talent. You amaze me and you come up with it so fast like its easy. That'll be a great career, people pay GOOD money for a good song!" She got serious.

"Ehh, I just do it for fun. I don't think I'd make a career out of it."

She looked at me and laughed. "Well let me get this to the studio, you want to come?"

"Sure." I grabbed my purse and we headed out.

I decided to just give ya'll this chapter..I got 41 reads instead of 50 but whatever...Please share I have a lot of ideas..But only if people are going to read it..

I'm going to update another chapter tonight because a lot of people up north has snow days..We're getting 9-12inches of snow tonight in MI and it was already about 4 inches on the ground..❄️❄️❄️❄️ Lol Ya'll don't care...woop

What ya'll thinking now? Should Hazel make a career out of song writing? To them she's good.

Don't judge the songs lol I just made them up while writing and I ain't a song writer😩😂.

If ya'll got suggestions or ideas then let me know.

Comment ya'll opinions..VOTE, share.

Everybook I write will have drama so drama coming soon...keep calm.