Exposed Pt.1

It had been two weeks, the tour was over & the boys were on their way back to Los Angeles in just a few short hours.

Roc was nervous & excited about getting back home, he missed his friends, family & Hazel. Even though he was nervous about revealing the truth.

He laid down, getting rest before his big day tomorrow.

Meanwhile on the other side of the states Hazel was out having dinner with Zonnique & Bahja.

"I can't believe you & the brodie Ray broke up." Bahja said.

Niq shrugged. "Well believe it."

"Why though? You left him with no explanation." Hazel wondered.

"I'm just not feeling him anymore ya know? Like it was cool when we was 15/16 & then again when we we're 17 but I'm about to be 18 next month and I long for a more mature relationship with someone older."

"Ray is older."

"I want someone like two years older not two months." Zonnique giggled and Hazel joined in. "So how are things with you & Iman?  & you & Chres? "

Hazel looked at Bahja letting her know she could go first.

  "Finally going good. This is the first relationship I've had in a long time & it's going well of course we have our moments but every couple does."

"Awe I'm happy for you." Hazel cooed.

  "Me too, this is a first I'm single & Bahj isn't!"

"Let's see how long that last." Bahja chuckled. "So how are you & Chresantos?"

   "We pretend everything is fine." Hazel's voice got soft & sad. "I know he's cheating on me like it's so evident, he left my house one night & snuck over to hers. I confronted him about it & he admitted it but denied doing anything with her." You could clearly see the hurt in her eyes.

"& How do you feel about it?" Zonnique asked. The girls giggled a little at her therapist ways before getting serious again.

  "I feel so confused & like I've lost myself. I kind of believe him because he admitted to liking her but he said it was nothing compared to the love he has for me but how am I  feel when they have so  much in common & he spends so much time with her?"

Zonnique patted her back. "You have every right to feel the way you do you won't be satisfied til you can completely know."

"But I don't wanna know, my heart would just completely shatter."

"But remember those feelings would only be temporary & besides he might be playing you." Bahja insisted.

"Yeah you're right."

The girls paid for their meals & headed back to the condo.

Hazel took an hour long shower & when she got out, she had 36 Missed calls & 54 text messages.

Roc was in the airport panicking,  he couldn't believe what he had just witnessed and he assumed Hazel saw it as well that's why she was not replying or answering the phone.

  He calmed down a bit once he seen a incoming call from Hazel.

"Wassup baby?" He answered.

  "What's going on babe? Is everything okay?" she was concerned about all of the Missed calls.

"I just wanted to talk to you before I got on the plane." He was relieved she hadn't found out, he still had time to talk to her.

"Hey Hazel, there's something we need to show you." Roc could hear Bahja. 

   "Hazel...look I have."

She interrupted him. "Hold on babe, Bahja has something to show me."

  Hazel fixed her eyes in the scariest scene, worst then the conjuring.  Her boyfriend and Kayla having intercourse with no condom.

  The feeling she was so afraid of was happening, she felt her heart breaking into a million pieces as tears spilled out.

"Chres I really do hate you & never want to speak to you again, goodbye"

"Wait! Let me explain." His sentence was cut short by a beep indicating the call had been ended.

  He started crying dead in the middle of the airport, not giving a fuck who saw him.

He ruined the best thing he ever had for nothing.

TO BE CONTINUED...