Drama.com

It had been two weeks since I'd been back in LA, I decided to just take some classes at the local community college since I was on a break from working.

Everything was going good until the weekend Bow Wow came to visit.

"You excited Bow woe coming in like a couple minutes?" Bahja sat on my bed tossing my pillow in the air.

"Kind of." I shrugged.

"I remember whenever you'd be about to see Roc after like two hours you'd be super happy, so wassup?"

"I don't know. Bow wow is cool and fun, I love hanging out with him but I really don't like him like that."

"Well tell him that."

"I will, I just don't want to ruin his trip, I'll tell him before he leaves." I got silent as Niq, Roc & Ray walked in.

"Wassup uglies." Ray hugged us.

"You annoying." Bahja laughed hugging him.

"Hazel let me talk to you real quick." Roc motioned for me to follow him.

I followed him to my room where he closed the door and sat on the bed.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"Nothing I just wanted to tell you that-" His sentence was cut off by Bow Wow walking in the room.

"Hey." I hugged him.

"Wassup? I missed you." He wrapped his hands around my waist planting soft kisses on my neck then my lips.

I felt akward with Roc in the room so I broke loose and looked over at him.

He had mixed emotions writing on his face mainly hurt & anger.

"Wassup bro?" Bow Wow turned to dap him up but Roc pushed past him making an exit to the door.

"Wait." I called after him feeling partially bad. "What'd you have to say?"

"Nothing never mind, forget it." He slammed the door.

My feelings were a little hurt by his actions, I guess I just really cared for him.

"You good?" Bow wow asked upon me re-entering my room.

"Yeah."

"So you tryna go to lunch?"

"Yeah sure." I grabbed my purse and we headed out.

We pulled up to Hibachi Grill & papparazzi swarmed the car, reconigzing my custom made white & lilac purple lexus sema.

"We thought you had a new boo."

"You & Bow Wow on & Off?"

We ignored them walking into the restuarant.

"New boo?" Bow wow questioned as we sat down.

"Yeah I was hanging with some friends, you know papparazzi." I shrugged.

He nodded and pulled his phone out.

We sat talking waiting for our food to come.

"So who is this fool?" Bow Wow turned his phone to me showing me the picture of Sajid & I.

"My friend Sajid, he goes to school with Bahja and he was my music tech when I did my ep."

"Why his hand around you?"

"He was blocking me from the crazy papparazzi."

"Yeah alright, so what you tryna get into tonight?" He quickly changed the subject.