106.

"Roc its over, leave me alone." I said stuffing my Louie V bag.

"Come on baby please talk to me, I love you."

"I love me too and I can't keep getting hurt by you now if you'll excuse me I have a flight to catch." I pushed passed him.

**

"Heeeey!" My friends in New York greeted me at the airport.

I smiled hugging them. It felt great to be back in New York.

We drove straight to the resturant to meet my mom and little brother.

"Hey baby!" My mom hugged me and it felt so good, I started crying right in her arms.

"Whats wrong?" She held me closer.

"Me and Roc broke up...for good." I cried and all my friends gasped.

"Why what happened?" Alyssa rubbed my back.

"He cheated in me w/ Desiree, the girl that hit me."

"Oh my god, I swear he's such a loser." Tameela frowned.

"Forget him, there are plenty of good boys out there." Mya rubbed my shoulder.

I nodded taking a seat. "They are about to run out of food I'm so hungry I'm ordering everything." I laughed trying to change the subject when my phone vibrated.

Twitter;

@BabyMisfit: @Hazel_xo are you okay? I'm sitting in the resturant in New York not a stalker just a worried fan.

@Hazel_xo: @BabyMisfit you know what would make me feel better? Having a wonderful fan like you come have dinner w/ me.

"A fan just tweeted me asking if I was alright, they're in this resturant I invited her to come sit w/ us." I told them.

"Hazel I'm ten now so I can beat him up for you." My little brother Caleb showed his 'muscles' and we all laughed.

"Thanks baby!" I blew him kisses.

Twitter;

@CantDoItLikeMe: @Hazel_xo if I was in NY i'd eat w/ you.

@TrendyBandzMsft: @Hazel_xo where u at? i'll cone eat w/ you fawk it.

@MoonwalkingGazer: @Hazel_xo I love you dont be sad.

@BeautyOMGtaught: @Hazel_xo I think sometimes we forget you're human and having feelings and emotion too, love you💕😌

@Hazel_xo: @BeautyOMGtaught love you too💓

@RocsDickHoeee: @Hazel_xo I'm glad yo feelings hurt hoe. Hope Roc the reason that they hurt too bitch ugly ass .

Instead of responding I simply blocked her and tweeted.

@Hazel_xo: Don't worry guys I'm okay just a little under the weather, I'm thankful for ya'll ❤️😘

Just then a girl walked up to me.

"Hi I'm BabyMisfit."

"Hey sit by me." I scooted over. "This is my mom you can call her Ms. Mitchell, my brother Caleb and my friends Tameela, Mya and Alyssa."

"Hi." Everyone greeted her.

"Whats your name?" Alyssa asked.

"Clara."

"Awe thats a cute name." My mom smiled.

"How old are you?" Tameela asked.

"Thanks and 14."