too much.

Just as Hazel was walking out the house she felt her phone vibrate. She  looked down realizing it was Roc.

"Hey bae. " she answered.

  "What you doing?"

"On my way to run errands, i got to go to wal-mart to get some groceries & then to bath & body works for body wash & lotion."

  "Want me to come?" He asked.

"No that's okay." She got in her car,  preparing to get off the phone.

  "You sure?"

She knew exactly why he was asking, some lil fan of his had been threatening her and she lived about 25 minutes away in Culver City.

  "Yes baby, I'll be okay."

"Alright well can you buy me then yellow kd's with the blue & orange in them?"

She agreed to get them.

"Aight baby be safe,  love you." He finally stopped worrying her.

  "Love you too." she hung up & began driving.

Hazel headed to the Baldwin hills mall to grab what she needed so the groceries wouldn't get nasty waiting in the car.

She went straight to foot locker.

"Hi, how you doing?" The worker greeted her.

  "I'm good."

"Do you need any help finding anything?

She didn't know the name of the shoe and I didn't know how it looked.

"I guess it's a pair of yellow Nike Kd's with blue & orange? I don't know." Hazel gave him the description Roc gave me.

  "I like a girl that like sneakers." Another boy winked from behind the counter.

"Who are you shopping for is what question we should ask." A third worker asked.

They all seemed to be her age or around it.

  "My boyfriend. "

"Well I can be no help." The second worker behind the counter said and the other snickered.

  She giggled a little, she was used to Boys flirting with her.

"These the closest we got to what you described. " The third employee held up yellow shoes.

  "I'll take them in a 9½."

The worker that greeted her laughed. "Ya man ain't packing ma."

  She rolled her eyes grabbing the box, heading to check out.

"I seen you some where before lil mama. " The third worker said while ringing her up.

"Uh.."

"Yeah, you danced with that corny ass group,  I took my sister to see them lil niggas."

  She got offended but kept quiet.

"And you dated Bow Wow."

  "I never dated him." She cut her  eyes at him "And yes I danced for Mindless Behavior. "

"Let me get a picture witcha cute ass girl, I gotta show my little sister, she love you & them fools."

  "Keep talking about my boyfriend group & you won't get a picture. "

All three of them burst into laughter.

"So you date one of them? " The first worker laughed.

Hazel glared at them before grabbing her bag and walking away.