release party.

Clad in a off white Vera Wang dress, gold heels, & a gold link chain I walked through the double doors of the boys release party.

Spotting Zonnique along with Roc & Ray in the corner I made my way over.

"Hey gorgeous. " Niq greeted me.

Roc pulled me in brushing his lips against my cheek.

"This shit so dead." Ray groaned

  "I can't wait to hit that After party with them fans tho."

I laughed softly. "Lawd this gone be a wild night, I promise."

  "Beats being little show trophies." Prince walked up.

We all nodded in agreement.

  Eventually the night ended and we headed to the suite downtown to change before finally arriving to the event.

The boys latest music was blaring through the speakers at we walked the red carpet. A young girl with dreadlocks mugged with every step we took, finally yelling out the words. "Stupid bitch, y'all ugly asf I'll beat yo ass Hazel. "

  "So how the Bonnie & Cylde '13 doing?" A reporter asked.

I giggled & Roc laughed before he spoke. "We're good better than they want us to be."

I shot a look at the girl smirking.

She winked before walking in.

After answering a few questions & taking many pictures we made our grand entrance.

loud screams erupted & it felt so good. To hear hundreds of people screaming your name or your boyfriend name.

The boys walked on a stage & Ray began to speak.

"I just want to thank God for this opportunity because without him this wouldn't be possible, shout out to my mama for pushing me to do what I love."

He passed the mic to Roc.

  "Of course I'm thanking God & my mom but Thanks to my girlfriend Hazel she stuck with me through thick & thin. When things get hard I pray of course but she listens and lend me a shoulder. I love you baby." He winked at me and I blushed & mouthed I love you back.

"Well I want to thank you all, without y'all  & God none of this would be possible." Prince said and the crowd went wild.

After that we headed to our VIP section with the guest who paid extra for VIP.

Prince danced with a lot of the fans in the VIP section, taking pictures then he left and headed out to the main section.

"Hey can I get a picture?" A girl walked up to Ray & Roc.

  "Sure." Ray shrugged.

"I mean if you don't want to take a picture that's fine." She caught an attitude.

  "If I ain't wanna take a pic I would a just said that but it's cool we don't got to take a picture it ain't benefiting me in no way "

The girl walked away shrugging her shoulders.

We started dancing,  having a good time taking pictures with hella fans.

  "Hazel no disrespect but you mind if I dance with Roc? " A pretty girl asked.

"That's for him to decide."

  He nodded in agreement & they went an danced with a few songs.

After bedroom boom came on & she sat him down giving him a lap dance & I mean they might as well have been fucking.

"Okay, that's enough." I grabbed Roc.

  "My baby jealous?" He laughed, planting soft kisses across my jawbone.

I rolled my eyes grabbing hold of him. 

In the midst of us dancing I felt someone staring. I looked up and noticed it was the same girl from earlier with the dreads.

She smirked at me before looking away.

  I shrugged her off & kept dancing.

Eventually I had to use the restroom. Upon exiting the stall, she stopped me.

"I don't like you." She snarled.

  "You don't know me."

"But I know your kind Hazel."

  "Sure you do." I brushed pass her washing my hands.

"I will get you Hazel.....I really will " I heard her say as I walked out .

I tensed up for a minute then left.

Mhhhm.. 

   sorry I suck at updating now I'm trying to finish the book but I honestly be so busy. 

New chapter coming tonight or tomorrow I PROMISE.

It won't be anything major tho