Who knows.

Monday night and things had blew over between Roc and Hazel, she still felt something weird but until proven, she relaxed.

They laid, sleeping in Hazel's bed until the vibration of Roc's phone woke him.

He looked at the caller i.d, Kayla, ignoring it.

It rang again, this time he answered.

"Wassup?" He threw the covers off of him, Hazel moved a little but did not wake.

"Why you been ignoring me?" She whined.

  "I don't have to speak to you everyday. "

"I know but I like when you do,  whatchaa doing?"

  He sighed.  "At my girl house. "

"Oh, can we talk? Please?"

Roc thought about it, he really loved Hazel and he didn't want to hurt her but he loved chilling with Kayla, she was the female version of him.

"Yeah give me a minute." He agreed to pick her up.

He silently slid on his Nike slides,  grabbed his sweatshirt & keys and quietly opened the door.

  He entered his car and made his way to Kayla's. 

Little did he know Hazel heard everything, she was getting to her last straw with him and his player ways.

She shot him a quick text:  be safe

He looked down at his phone, seeing the text from Hazel. He figured she rolled over & he wasn't there and was telling him to be safe on his way home but it was way deeper than that.

  "Come outside. " He hung up on Kayla.

She walked out in black tights and a pink north face hoodie with pink Nike air Max on and her beautiful hair in a bun on top of her head.

Roc couldn't lie, she was bomb.

"Hey." She got in and he drove off.

"Wassup?"

They sat in silence until they reached steak & shake.

   "Wanna go in or drive through?" He asked.

"I wanted to talk to you, so drive thru and back to my apartment. "

He nodded.

Back at her apartment he sat on the couch pulling out his fire steak burger . "So Wassup?"

She put her food down and looked at him. "Roc I really like you."

"Okay? Why you telling me?"

She smacked her teeth. "Who else am I suppose to tell."

"Ya lil girlfriends or something." He shrugged.

Rolling her eyes, she stood up making his way to him. "Keep it real Roc."

  "Shit I'm being real, I like chilling with you, you a good time but I love my girl so what you want me to do?"  "I want you to follow your heart."

   "You don't want me to do that."

"Why not?" She pouted.

  "Cause my heart is with Hazel and if I followed my heart, I'd still be laying in bed with her."

They sat in silence for a minute.

"Why do you like her so much?"

"Why do you like me?"

Dream Life (Dancing w. MB sequel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें