Back to life

I was sad as I lugged my last bag into my mom's comfty loft.

"Hey honey, how was your trip?" My mom asked.

"It was soooo amazing, I'm so sad to be back in sucky New York." I frowned.

"Hey its not that sucky."

We both laughed.

"I might as well keep this stuff packed, I'm going back to LA in two days."

"I hate you being so far away but I'm so proud of you. Only 17 & look at you."

"Thanks mom."

She hugged me before heading up to her room.

I left everything alone and laid across my bed preparing to read through all my text messages because my AT&T plan didn't cover oversea it would've been extra.

I knew there was going to be something with Roc I could just feel it.

Chresantos💤💀; iMessage

Hazel how tf you gone be taking trips w/ other niggas taking pics in yo swim suit and shit.

I miss you

Please reply, I love you k?

So he yo new man?

-

I smiled reading through his messages, he missed me and I sure as hell missed him too but I don't know if I want to be w/ him anymore.

Just as I was about to reply Bow Wow texted me.

🐶💥💕: I know we just spent an amazing weekend together but I want to hang out again before you leave in a few days☺️

I smiled and replied.

Me: Okay, I have an radio interview at two watch they ask about you 😂

🐶💥💕: Tell 'em we got potential, I'm working on you😏

I laughed when I read that out loud.

I sat texting and kind of watching tv until time to get ready for my interview.

I walked into the WZYD station and surprisely papparazzi were standing outside taking photos of me.

I softly smiled & waved.

"Good morning New York we have a late Christmas present for ya'll Miss. Hazel is in the building." Dj. Cartwheel said.

"Hey hey." I sat in a chair.

"You look nice." Karmen complimented me.

"Thank you."

"So lets jump straight to it, the question everybody wanna know. Are you & Bow Weezy an it?" Cartwheel got straight to the point.

I smiled a little before answering. "Uhm I don't know."

"You don't know? He took you to his beach house in Jamaica!" Karmen laughed.

"And the way you smiling over there."

"No no, he didn't take me to his beach house our resort got messed up so we had to stay at his beach house."

"I mean the fact that he even took you on the trip, & your friends."

"Actually my friends & I were already going. Him & Chris just wiggled their way in our plans. But all I got to say about the Bow Wow thing is stay tuned I smiled.

"Okay okay, well whats next for Little Miss Diva?" Cartwheel asked switching topics, thank God.

"Well right now I'm gone just be a little chill, I got a couple modeling ads coming up but thats it."