Dark light.

*Roc Pov*

"Why you got to leave so early?" Desiree asked grabbing onto my arm.

"Cause I'm bout to go shower and see my girlfriend."

"So we just had hours of great sex and you still going back to that hoe?" She yelled letting go of my arm.

"You the hoe you know I got a girl tge only reason I'm fucking with you is cause you top me and let me nut in yo mouth my girl don't let me do all that." I admitted.

"Whatever, this was our last time then."

I shrugged, held up the peace sign walking out. It was plenty of girls willing to fuck w/ me. Desiree would be calling me soon.

"Ma!" I walked in the house.

"Shhh, I'm baby sitting the neighbors baby." She walked in and I hugged her.

"Fasho, I haven't seen Hazel all day is it cool if I go visit her for a couple hours?"

"Yes Chres but you better be in this house before 3."

I nodded walking to the shower. An hour later I was dressed in sweats and a crew neck heading to Hazel's.

I knocked in the door and Zonnique answered.

"Oh hey Roc, uhm Hazel is in her room w/ Bahj."

I nodded walking past her and into the room.

"Sup baby? I missed you." I walked in smiling but my smile faded when I seen how angry she looked.

"WHERE WAS YOU?" She screamed.

"I think I better leave." Bahja got up leaving the room.

"At the gym, my phone died." The last part was true, I still hadn't charged it.

"The gym closed at 11, I'm a ask you one more time Chresanto Romelo Lorenzo August where the fuck was you?" Her voice was calm.

I figured I might as well tell the truth. "I was w/ another female."

I watched as the tears rolled down her face leaving black lines from her make up. I lowered my headed not wanting to see her hurting.

"Who was it?"

"Some random bitch." I lied, if she knew it was Desiree she'd flip. "It ain't mean shit that bitch just bopped me up."

She stopped crying and stared into space for a minute before speaking.

"Why? Why we got to keep going through this? I love you so much I don't know what to do." She buried her face into her hands.

I sat next to her wrapping my arms around her. "Everything gone be okay, we good babe I promise."

I sent a silent prayer up to God, I wouldn't cheat no more if I don't lose her.

"I don't want to be that stupid girl."

"You not stupid, lovd make us do crazy things. I love you Hazel, look at me."

She looked at me w/ those beautiful Hazel eyes and I regretted ever messing w/ anybody else. I loved her so much and I needed her for my heart to beat.

"Roc I'm sorry that I don't want to suck dick, thats just not me and if you feel like you need it that bad then maybe we dont need to be together."

"Don't ever say no crazy shit like that, I love you. Fuck anything else." I kissed her.

"I love you too." She fell asleep on my chest but not before I wiped those tears from her face.

I looked over at the clock, 3:12. Damn my moms just gone have to be pissed. I closed my eyes falling asleep.

soooooooo what ya'll think about thaaaat?

I know I said it be up earlier my bad I'm slipping my day was craaaazy but ya'll probably don't care lol.

comment vote share