Pen.Bang.Deal.

"Uggggh." I rolled my eye crumpling up yet another piece of paper.

For some reason I couldn't come up with anything for Symoné song.

"Hey." Bahja peeked her head in my door. "We're about to head to Roscoe's for dinner. Tryna come?"

"I can't." I frowned. "I'm trying to finish this song for Symoné tonight so I can relax tomorrow then give it to her monday and not talk to her ghetto ass anymore."

"I can't believe she's ghetto." Bahja laughed.

"Right.."

"Well I'll bring you something. Chicken strips honey mustard & fries?"

"Oh lawd yes." I thanked her and got back to writing.

**

It was 3 in the morning and I had finally finished Symoné's song. I placed my notebook down and fell asleep.

It seem like I had just fallen asleep when Roc woke me up.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"6am." He smiled like it wasn't early as hell.

"I literally just went to sleep 3 hours ago." I groaned wrapping myself up in my comforter.

"Well you promised to go to the gym with me today. & why you was up so late?" He pulled the covers off of me.

"Because Ivwas up writing Miss. Symoné ungrateful ass a damn song."

"Oh damn...Well you can't break a promise. Especially not to your extrememly handsome boyfriend who brought you a spinach omlet & a power smoothie."

I stood up smiling and headed to my bathroom. 30 minutes later I was dressed in black PINK by Victoria secert yoga shorts & a grey wife beater.

"How is it you even look good going to work out?" Roc smiled as I laced up my grey & green nike dual fusion running shoes.

"I woke up like this." I sang Beyoncè flawless.

He laughed. "Whatever lets go."

**

Later that night I flopped onto my bed.

"No place I'd rather be then right here in your arms baby." I sang a little piece of Symoné song to my bed.

"So we singing to our pillows now?" Bahja walked in and sat on my bed.

"Yaaaaas' Cause they make me happy!"

"I'm guessing you don't want to come see us perform at the Solo Cafe then."

"I'm sorry. I've only gotten 3 hours of sleep today. I know its only 8 but I'm bout to craaaash."

She poked her lip out.

"Awe don't do that Roc had me at the gym for 6 hours then made me get lunch with him then run errands with him, I'm so tired I don't even think I can make it to the shower."

"Fine, let me go." She told up & left.

Okay I'm going to take a shower in ten minutes. I thought to myself as I fell asleep.

I rolled over and the sun was shining.

Tf? I thought to myself as I rolled out of bed. I glanced at my clock and damn there screamed.

2 in the afternoon. Wow I've never slept past 11. I hurried up, got dressed and went outside.

Thankfully my mom had sent my benz until I got my new car. I hope in the car & drove down town.